Thread: unable to install bluemaemo in Nokia N900. Help

unable to install bluemaemo in Nokia N900. Help

Hey friends, my father game me Nokia N900 on my birthday. It is very nice phone and its features are also very interesting. I like its UI, because it is providing very good user interface. I start loving this smart phone. But when I was trying to install the BlueMaemo, it was not allowing to install this application, it was giving error as “unable to install bluemaemo confilicting application packages: libeina0”. I am getting confused with this. I am not sure what to do with this error. Pleas anyone help me know what to do?

Re: unable to install bluemaemo in Nokia N900. Help

Hey if you are getting some problem to install the BlueMaemo, then I am giving you some steps to get out of your problem. The steps are given as:
    First install the rootsh after that close the application manager. Wait for some times and then up x-terminal. And then try to start installing your application again, I am sure this time it will get installed.

If your system is not allowing BlueMaemo to install then, I will suggest you to make sure that you are using the correct software version which is compatible with your mobile phone. I will suggest you to use the different version of the same software, it might also happens that your software have some bugs, which are causing your software to get installed properly on your system. go wit this solution. And see what is happening.

Really I'm very disappointed with nokia N900 because it preinstalls many applications. But I was shocked when I heard that nokia not installed bluemaemo application in his mobile. So I tried to download this application from OVI store. But it fails to download. I tried again but then also it fails to download then I asked experts about this problem they told that this happen when your OVI store application is not updated then it doesn't allow to download files through OVI store. So first you have update your OVI store application then you can download another file through OVI store.

Same problem I have faced but that time its problem of installation not downloading. If you can't download files from OVI store then try to download through maemo official websites. In that websites they have uploaded this application for maemo user. For maemo user this application is free open source. if you can't download through your mobile then you can download to your computer also and then through nokia PC suite you can install to your Nokia N900.