Thread: Unable to find map in Nokia N900

Unable to find map in Nokia N900

I am using nokia n900 since from 6 months. I always get irritate when I try to map application, because it not open when I try to open. Therefore, I decided to download new setup file for this map from OVI store. When I try to find map application on OVI stores it, fail to find such application. So I contact to nokia care point but they said that OVI store has not uploaded new map so they cannot help in this problem. Therefore, friend I need your help how I will get this nokia map in mobile,

Re: Unable to find map in Nokia N900

What a coincident my friend is also facing same problem but he overcomes from his problem in just two days. Therefore, I asked him about solution of this problem. He said that this problem is occurring due to old version of OVI stores we are using in our mobile. First, it is necessary to update the OVI stores through the internet. Then try to search map on OVI stores. You will definitely find the application and download in your mobile.

I cannot understand why you are trying to download map from OVI stores. Nokia has preinstall OVI maps in his mobile phones. You can use that map for your navigation finding. Then do not forget to update this map at regular interval. You can update this map through OVI stores. Or just click on menu of MAP you will find update option just click that option and updates will automatically starts.

I cannot understand why OVI stores providing very less map application. They just uploaded only OVI map for nokia user. Now I get irritates while using OVI map in my nokia mobile phone. I want to try new mobile map application. Therefore, for this problem I searched on internet and believe me there are so much mobile maps are available like Google maps, Guidebee map, digital mobile Map etc. now I’m using Google map and really this map is much better then OVI maps.

OVI stores has so much application for user entertainment, and study etc, but it so embarrassing that it does not have map application. The preinstall map in my nokia phone is corrupt due to virus. Therefore, I tried to find new map setup file on OVI stores but then they show map application not found. So I asked my friend about this problem he have good knowledge about mobile phone. He said that you have to download this map from other websites. So I tried that option and then I get that nokia map in my mobile.

I also tried to find nokia map on OVI store but it fail to find. Therefore, I downloaded different Google map from other websites. Seriously, friend this map is really much better than OVI map. This map application provides satellite images, integrated search results that they store previously. It also provide click to dial feature. Google map is simple to use and versatile. It brings interactive maps it is also useful for while driving to find direction and it also give traffic information into your mobile phone.