Thread: Unable to Send and Receive Messages in Nokia N900

Unable to Send and Receive Messages in Nokia N900

I got new Nokia n 900 whenever I try to send MMS to the other devices it shows error saying unable to send messages even I am not able to receives messages. Apart from this problem I am not able to send text message and also not receive. So anyone here have any idea on this? Please help me, I try to search on many site but can’t get any response for this. I really need help for this.

Re: Unable to Send and Receive Messages in Nokia N900

The very first problem seems to be here is that the Receiving phone do not have settings there is one way to check the phone is to send an MMS to from the receiving from , by following these procedure you can check whether the receiving phone supports If supports then try to send MMS and for text message just change your centre number according to your network.

The picture you are trying to forward is too large –Different Phone have different image resolution and image limit, Apart from MMS we can also send messages via email, and for sending data via email you should have email id for in case sending MMS you should and have a mail supporting and you need only a SMS all you need is valid a SIM card.

I think there is memory storage is full. If u got this kind of message . You should immediately free up your phone and then Memory Card (optional) and in case if it also not works then should contact your phone operator tech.