Thread: TV tuner drivers for MSI MS-1715b laptop

TV tuner drivers for MSI MS-1715b laptop

I am using this laptop with 1833 MHz T2400 processor and Windows 7 ultimate. The TV tuner card is one that is integrated within laptop, in addition to the antenna socket is lying on the left-hand side next to the back. I am looking for its driver as well as program in order to video TV. But I don’t know the name of the program. The Windows Media center is not capable to show this. How can I get those without any information?

Re: TV tuner drivers for MSI MS-1715b laptop

I use the TV card now about 2 weeks. The installation was simple and is also very easy for a beginner. The integration into the Windows Media Center has worked for me unfortunately. The drivers work only partially. At times, the remote control to operate the operating system has to be used only conditionally, not working. The included software Goya Base is compatible with Windows 7 install does not (yet). That means they cannot be run in compatibility mode.

I like this card works well but I've only found a small problem in the software hopefully solve it soon. Windows Media Center does not recognize the card, the rest is all good tune many channels look good and also has FM radio, but I'm happy with the product is also the most affordable I could find the others are very expensive and this is good value. Very Good, Inexpensive

The program supplied DigitalTV to view the TV programs work well so far but unfortunately it falls off sometimes. The EPG function is largely useless because it does not always work properly. I hope that this will change. All in all, I would buy the card but yet again, as it provides a very good picture. Also, HD programs work wonderfully. He is another plus optional CI slot to receive pay TV. Deduction because there are faults with the current Windows 7, but I think that this will be resolved.

I think that you should check it on MSI download center. There you will get any kind of driver and software for your laptop if it is available. First of make sure that you have connected to the internet. If you cannot able to get the proper name of the software and driver then search for it on google by using the product name and number. I was able to make what the manual says and also other little things that do not come easy in manual. This product has revolutionized the classic TV, have as many options in one product and no space is a major advantage of the technology

I bought the card because MSI is actually a very good reputation in the industry. This card is probably not from MSI itself is also likely to be identical with TechniSat SkyStar HD2 and the Twinhan AD-SP400 - but unfortunately the software is only partially interchangeable, as well any "producer" one enters another EEPROM ID. 3 stars want to develop its own incentive for MSI card. To use with their own (MSI) software when you can make friends with it: light, Shadows: Unfortunately not compatible with Windows 7 MCE, MCE crashes in Windows 7 64Bit.

I think that there is no software for that TV tuner card. The msi integrate TV card is almost compatible with Windows Media center. Furthermore the drivers which you are talking about can be getting in laptops driver CD. If you cannot get it there then at least your laptop might be showing you that the driver is missing with the product number. Just take that details and search for it. You will surely going to get it.