Thread: Difficulty with Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset BH-505

Difficulty with Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset BH-505

I have a problem with Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset BH-505 setting. I have an issue with the way the BH-505 is advertise on the Nokia website. The way they have shown the things looks quite amazed. I was fully amazed with it. But the things changed quite immediately. From the specifications section of the product. The manual shows that it’s a water resistance. But unfortunately it wasn’t . The reasons I m here is so that you are should aware of it.

re: Difficulty with Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset BH-505

Thanks for it. But it seems late for me even I have been one of to suffer it. I was so disappointed by it that I will not buy any nokia products in future again. The manual shows the excellent descriptions about it. The things really works. We might not blame any one since it was a add, it depends on us wheather to buys or not. May be active next time wehile dealing with it. But Thanks for posting it. The other might be aware of it and couldn’t buy. Thank you.

I have brought the nokia BH-505 head phones after seeing the advertisement which fully impress me a lot. But after a while ago it stopped working, which I replace with another one. But the problems comes here the new one also stops working can you believe it. The answer which I go from Nokia was the more harassment they says these head phones are not made for the running, walking or active sports. These things are only made to fools people. I am aware that next time I don’t buy such the nokia product again

Here guys’ things like all having same problems even I have suffer. I was about to post that. But thanks. The guys above above didn’t tell their problems breify, But I would like tell it. I think i would be able to take action on small claims court as we all have the same problem. I lost my vendor from where I buy and even nokia didn’t help it out. He even refuse to replace it . Even though the Bluetooth is connect to the phone but the power Power buttons isn’t working. Even the Volume, Play and pause, fast forward and rewind buttons isn’t working. Such a branded company dealing it such a shamefull.

Might be the problems detail goes long. I have bought this headset. I was using this in my gym. Unfortunately, After using for 2 months only it stopped working,I thought might be a weak battery is the reasons. I even recharged continue three hours but I got only a red light blinking.Then I removed it from the charging and tried to switched onbut wht I find it wasn’t working . Again I repeated the procedure for whole night but the result was the same. I don't know whetheryou guys can deal with the problems or I should throw it into the dustbin. Alas it was not usefull for me right now.

Above all the problems, I might suggest you to solve it. Even if the solve out try to sort it. Just follow the steps-connect the Nokia BH-505 headset to charger and press power button and then switch on the charger The main thing is Do not leave the key untill indicator turns green n blue flashes , now disconnect the charger from headset and pair it to ur phone,any bluetooth phone This mght be different for you play any song till the battery totally drains or for some 5 to 7 hours. now as time passes since connecting ul notice some keys getting back to normal...thats it. and finally restart.