Thread: Blackberry Bold 9900 dead within 5 hours

Blackberry Bold 9900 dead within 5 hours

Hello I have recently bought the new Blackberry Bold 9900 mobile phone everything on this working properly but from some days it was not working at all. Last night I have fully charged the Blackberry Bold 9900 and after that mine mobile switched off after listen to few songs. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride the issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue. Now I don’t know what to do and how to solve the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: Blackberry Bold 9900 dead within 5 hours

Have you set the screen brightness at lowest level and if you have set the screen brightness high then it would be reasons and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make screen brightness to lowest level and after that make sure your facing the same issue or not. If you set the screen brightness to high level and then you’re mobile will take the high battery usage.

Its sound likes you have issue on the battery and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure you have charged the battery fully and after that let me know the issue. First fully charge your Blackberry Bold 9900 mobile phone and after that make sure you’re mobile switching off after some time or not. Remove the battery and after that insert it again and after that charge the battery.

Hello thanks for replaying and I would be pleased about your solution as you said that I have already charged the battery fully but after that also I have faced the same issue. I have removed the battery and after that I have connect the battery and then charged the battery for 2 3 hours and when played 5 songs mine mobile switched off. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve the issue. Can anyone help please and thanks in advance?

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and finally I think you need to make hard reset your Blackberry Bold 9900 mobile phone and after that you can solve your issue but after doing the hard reset you will lost the all the data on your mobile and so it’s necessary to make backup of the all important data. To make hard reset you just need to go through the below steps: Hold down the volume up key, volume down key, and power button at the same time and hold it for about 20 seconds.

You said that your phone is new, why cannot you visit a service center of blackberry. You'll get the replacement warranty of your phone. Even I have gone through the issue and after that I have made contact with the Blackberry support and after that they have solved mine problem. So just make contact with then or go through your issue with the service center and after that they will solve your issue.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 dead within 5 hours

Do the following steps and after that you can solve the issue.
    • Connect your smartphone to your computer.
    • From the Start menu, select Programs> Accessories> Command Prompt.
    • Locate the folder by typing cd Apploader C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ Apploader and press ENTER.
    • Type loader.exe / resettofactory
    • Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 dead within 5 hours

if now also above solution are not working to solve the issue and then i would like to suggest you to make contact with manufcaturer where you bought the Mobile and then go through your issue and they will solve the issue