Thread: Where I will found USB cable for Nokia E71

Where I will found USB cable for Nokia E71

Last month I bought Nokia E71. I always use charger to charge my phone. But I listen that I can charge my phone through USB cable so I tried for charring with my USB cable but I’m fail to charge because I lost my USB cable. So I’m trying to finding a new USB cable but I cannot find anywhere. Now I have no idea where I find that. So friend I need your help where I will find this USB cable? If anyone wants to sell their nokia E71 USB cable then I’m ready to buy.

Re: Where I will found USB cable for Nokia E71

Well friend I’m disappointed with nokia E71. All nokia mobile have feature of charging through USB connection but only this mobile is not have function to charge through USB cable. So now, you have to charge you are mobile through charger only. But any where I have heard that is you want to charge your nokia E71 with USB cable then it can be possible through nokia PC suite. I think you can try that solution.

Hey same problem friend also faced but he overcomes from his problem in just 2 days. When I asked him about solution of this problem? He told me that just visit to service center and asked for a USB cable then will give you if they don’t have then they will give you time when you return. So same solution I’m also giving to you just visit your nearest nokia service center asked them for a USB cable of nokia e71.

Well my friend I’m thinking that now nokia is planning to break their relationship with the customer which they have maintain since from 10 to 12 year. Because now nokia is facing lots of feedback which are coming from their customer regarding about different- different nokia cell phone issue. I’m also suffering from same problem. I search everywhere each and every cell phone shop of your locality but I didn’t get this USB cable. Friend now I’m thinking to just replace my cell phone with another mobile company.

This phone is newly launched in market so all the accessories of this phone is difficult to get in a market. But I’m sure if you visit to nokia care point or nokia official mobile enhancements partner there you will get this USB cable. These stores are for those who want accessories of latest phone because when these phone get more populated then you will get his accessories from any store even the person who is selling mobile accessories on footpath there also you will get. So now it’s better to visit Nokia care point.

When I lost my USB cable of nokia E71 I simply searched on internet because I know there is none other item which you will not get from internet. So found two USB cable for my nokia E71 first one which you are looking for and another it’s one side has USB connector pin and other side it has 2.5 mm jack which is seen only in nokia charger. I’m not sure that through USB cable you can charge your mobile but is this problem occur then not to worry you can charge your mobile through that another USB cable which is only made for charging but remember through that cable you can’t share your data with computer.