Thread: Durability of new blackberry Bold 9900/9930 is questionable

Durability of new blackberry Bold 9900/9930 is questionable

I am planning to get the brand new blackberry bold but I am really concern about the appearance of the current blackberry bold 9650 I am a rough user of phone and I am kind of scared to purchase the new blackberry bold my current blackberry bold 9650 its faux chrome plastic trim is peeling off and I don’t want to suffer with that problem. But I kind of like this phone very much as I am a blackberry user but if I get a phone an its peels off then it’s would be in great deal of problem can anyone suggest me should or shouldn’t I buy this phone

Re: Durability of new blackberry Bold 9900/9930 is questionable

Yes that problem with blackberry bold 9650 is very common even I had the same issue in fact I had to use hard plastic case so that I can increase the life out of that phone . I don’t understand how could the durability of that phone is not considered but I guess with this new blackberry bold 9900/9930 has metal band around which Is made of stainless steel. And I guess the stainless steel is not easy to peel off. It’s noting like the old blackberry bold and the durability will not be issue with the new blackberry bold

Come on now I am also a big fan of blackberry but on can’t deny the fact it would have some shade of old blackberry. Honestly you can’t say it’s like not another blackberry . it is of course made by RIM and has same basic keyboard , track pad , action button blackberry menu ,form factor layout all matches with the other blackberry that is available in the market . As a fan of blackberry I am very excited to the launch of new blackberry bold but as the existing user of blackberry I don’t expect much has been changed

No I am not going to agree with you on this matter as it’s somewhat true the new blackberry bold 9900/9930 is lot like other blackberry available in the market but as this title refers the building the quality of new device with reference to the its bezel . and the new blackberry bold has the stainless steel bezel which is much tougher in a thinner form and it is something that is not seen in old blackberry product . that is a touch screen in new blackberry bold and we never seen that in any device like that and above that it has double processer .

Its seems like that great debate id going on regarding the durability of new blackberry bold 9900/9930 and you both are right on the term that you people have talking about its look like a great phone but making stamen like the new bold is unlike another blackberry phone is somewhat said to be wrong instead we should quote it like “ this is the best bold that have made in entire bold family so far “. The point is it is jus like another bold it may be fast , it may have stainless steel rim and it may be have touch screen but at the end it is blackberry bold and yes you have seen blackberry bold before .