Thread: pictures corrupted and could not be open from HTC Evo phone

pictures corrupted and could not be open from HTC Evo phone

Hi, I'm having a problem well rather my husband is. He has been taking pictures with his HTC Evo phone with no problems until a couple days ago while on a trip we took some pics but when we went to look at them the next day the pictures were no long able to be seen. In its place where just generic grey boxes with a little i believe is a little tree or something in the middle. What is also odd is that phantom pics started to show up of people and things we had no idea what they were. When he tries to take pictures with it now the phone tells him "Unable to save file to SD Card due to insufficient file permission". I have also tried to view them on the computer but it still won't work. He has had this mico sd card for a while as it came from his previous phone but had no problems with it and only has 80 pics on it and nothing else. Can anyone please help us and especially help us try and save our pictures. Thanks so much.

Re: pictures corrupted and could not be open from HTC Evo phone

You can try some data recovery software such as Tenorshare Data Recovery Standard that can recover lost, formatted, misplaced or accidently deleted documents, photos, video, music, etc. from hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, memory stick, SD card, CF Card and so on. Files in formatted Windows partition as well as all removable storage devices can be rescued efficiently. You can also backup and restore partition with it.