Thread: Android market Developer Console, Not Working Unpublish and Save Button

Android market Developer Console, Not Working Unpublish and Save Button

Here I have a problem in my developer console and I want to discuss it with you people. I think you all can help me out. In developer console, I have two applications. My one application is working very fine. But the problem is with my second application as its two buttons are not working, that is “publish” and “save”. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I tried many things but I can’t find any solution. Please, give any suggestion about what should I do to make both of them working.

Re: Android market Developer Console, Not Working Unpublish and Save Button

I am also having same problem. And the worst thing is that I have already uploaded it. And since then I am trying to update it because I updated a bad apk. Think I am having this problem with my published application. So I want any immediate solution. I am trying many solutions but nothing seems working. It feels very annoying when my “save” button doesn’t works. Please suggest me any solution. I am eagerly waiting.

Here I want add something from my side also. I also want a solution for the same problem. I have the same problem but little more annoying as you can’t believe, I am not having any problem with my free apps but I am having problem with those apps which are paid. Seem little reticules; I tried to upgrade my APK but my Save button is not working at all. Please give me any solution for this problem. It feels too bad to have such silly problems.

I think I found the solution for this problem. Try this. First upload the new APK and then Activate it. After that go back and navigate to product details tab. And then navigate to bottom side of the page and there you will find two checkboxes. Make sure they are checked. The first checkbox will be labeled something like “This application meets….” And the second checkbox will be labeled as something like “I acknowledge that…..”. After checking both scroll up again and Click on SAVE button. I just tried it and believe it worked.

The above solution is right but it is in complete. It will not work if you will not make the changes that I am going to suggest you. First do the above mention steps and after that go to other tab and there you will find prices, under that either set the price for Korea of just untick it. This is it. And after that you will not find any problem. This solution will surely work as I was having the same problem and I tried it and it worked for me.