Thread: Is it possible to hack blackberry playbook?

Is it possible to hack blackberry playbook?

I just want to know whether it is possible to hack blackberry play book not that I am intend to do that but I was just thinking if we can flash out playbook that would be so convenient as I heard that the motherboard is compatible to load windows , Linux , unix so it would be very nice if we can hack or crack blackberry playbook to load multiple OS . I was just wondering IAKTOS which hack OSX to run on the other hardware other than Apples can worn on Blackberry playbook too or there any other tools available for that can anyone please assist me

Re: Is it possible to hack blackberry playbook?

I have no idea about the possibility of hacking the blackberry playbook so that we can use dual boot in the playbook but after reading your thread I will hold myself back from updating my blackberry playbook tablet and just explore whether this option is available or not I would really like to dual boot my playbook with android . I like Android and I like blackberry playbook and I really want to see this both terrific combination together . but is this facility is still not available then still a very solid tablet. I just like having choices

That is one of the best idea to thinks of and the possibility as far as I am concern is seen to be true though I never ever try to do it but I dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu I also dual boot ipod video os and rockbox and it used to also have ipodlinux.and my brother was using iPhone 3g with the dual boot of Android and iOS and the device was working so fine and he can enjoy all the apps that is available on both the OS . multibooting is good as far as the performance is concern and I dint notice any of the glitches hope some one fine the way to hack blackberry Playbook

I don’t think this I possible because RIM uses a secure boot loader and it any OS is not signed by the RIM then its wont boot in the blackberry playbook and this concept is true with blackberry phone From a hardware standpoint you might run Android on a present BlackBerry, but the protected bootloader prevents it .in theory it may possible only if blackberry is cracked but until now no Blackberry have been cracked and I don’t expect the playbook is different . . It's an important security feature so someone can't transform an OS , expose the BES encryption key and then slip it onto someone's phone.