Thread: Google Talk app does not load in sony ericsson xperia ARC

Google Talk app does not load in sony ericsson xperia ARC

In my Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone I have android 2.3 version. I like this mobile phone as this mobile have all the useful features which I required. I amusing this mobile phone from last two months and suddenly my mobile phone have started giving me some issues. Now whenever I try to use the Google talk application in my mobile phone at that time It does not load in my mobile phone. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Google Talk app does not load in sony ericsson xperia ARC

According to me you should check whether any updated version is available for this application or not? if you find the updated version of this application on the internet then you have to first download that and after that install it in your mobile phone and then check whether Google talk Is loading properly or not? I think after doing this solution your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to fix the Google talk application problem in your Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing following tricks. First of all you have to take the backup of all the contacts and messages from your Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone and then you have to reset you’re your Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone and after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

If you don’t know how to reset the Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone then you have to follow this steps. First you have to switch off your mobile phone and after that remove the battery and after that insert it again your computer. now after doing that you have to press and hold the right and left button which you will find below the display and then press the power button and then release it and after that follow the screen instruction.

After following your above given steps for resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia ARC mobile phone I have done the factory reset and after doing the factory reset in my mobile phone I have reinstalled Google talk application in my mobile phone and from that time I am not facing any issue while using the Google talk in my mobile phone. Your given solution helped me to solve this problem and I really appreciate that.