Thread: PlayNow in Sony Erricson Yendo phone?

PlayNow in Sony Erricson Yendo phone?

Hey everyone I have Sony Erricson’s Yendo model. It is the new walkman phone launched and it is really slick and cute looking. I love its features and have always been loyal to Sony Ericsson and their walkman series is just wonderful. But sadly it has only two games in it, BB revolution and other and both are trial version. There was a feature introduced by Sony recently called PlayNow, I wanted to know if it is supported in my phone and someone who uses it can review it please. It would be really helpful if you give your opinion on it.

Re: PlayNow in Sony Erricson Yendo phone?

Yeah dude, I also think there’s no use in using or subscribing to these. You can find many games, themes and wallpapers for free from the web from sites like zedge since most applications and games are of jar format and you can use them on your Yendo phone. Also, this service is available in only select countries so I don’t know which country u in. I just wish the music available was cheap as all the songs would really play well on the walkman series.

PlayNow is a mobile content portal application from which you can download music, games, ringtones, wallpapers and themes. When it was launched I thought that there would be loads of games and music to download from the internet, but in my opinion it is not as it was made out to be. First of all it’s user interface sucks. Also, the music you are downloading is to be purchased and it is not cheap also. Also, the selection of games and applications is lacking and is nothing compared to the android market wherein many of the games are free too.

Yes, all the points mentioned above are true. This service really sucks and is of no use. Just one thing though, the TrackID feature is kinda cool for this phone. It is a music recognition tool in which you record few seconds of music on your phone and the tool finds out the artist and the song title and other information for the music you are playing. It also downloads the album cover of the music playing and adds it to the media player. I also heard they are launching movies to download now, hope that’s better than all these.

Yeah, PlayNow arena with Movies has been launched in some countries. Although the same problem is there, not many good choices for movies are available. Also, the resolution and quality are ok. Its of 320x240 pixel screen This is only for those who enjoy watching these in movies in small screen but what’s so much fun watching it on small screen. I will nyday prefer big screen lol.