Thread: Unable to download Google Maps on HTC Desire Z

Unable to download Google Maps on HTC Desire Z

I read somewhere that there's a new version of Google Maps in Android Market, version 5.3! I want to download and then install this software on HTC Desire Z stuck smartphone. I try this task but it can’t work to solve this problem. it started downloading a Google Maps update, and it got stuck in 52%. Hence suggest me the best way that help to fix this problem. Thanks for any kind of help to fix this issue.

re: Unable to download Google Maps on HTC Desire Z

Unfortunately, it still doesn't display the text descriptions from My Maps correctly. The official site will be provide the process that help to perform the downloading the software on the system. This is the perfect way that help to solve this downloading the software and then it would be the help to perform the downloading the task on it. This is the best way that helps to just use the basic way that help to solve the problem.

I downloaded it without incident, and seemingly it's more responsive to commands--crisper. There are all kinds of apps in the Android market and it will be provide the facility that help to solve the downloading problem. The firewall will be applied some restriction on this system and hence it might be possible that the downloading goes to the failure. Then disable the firewall and perform this task. It works fine.

HTC Likes is an alternative way to browse the Market. Yes, this is to be available with the system and in that the user can be able to fix this problem. I just say that this will be happen because the user can’t be able to fix download the application setup files in correct manner. Hence I think you need to perform the task using the android market. This might be help you to solve this problem. Try this and solve your problem.

This version of maps does not allow the display to sleep when in navigation mode. This mode also gives the impact and in that it will be makes the problem on this system. Hence I suggest you to first perform the firmware update task and then you need to perform the downloading and installation task on this system. This is the perfect way that helps to fix this problem. This will be the best that help to fix this problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem onto my system. Then I decided to perform the update application task on it. I try this but it had been made the same kind of problem. Then I read the article and in that article they suggest the reinstallation solution over this smartphone. I decided to try this and in the result, it will be work to fix this problem. Hence I suggest you to perform the task that will be help to fix this problem.