Thread: Playbook VS IPad VS Android VS any tablet

Playbook VS IPad VS Android VS any tablet

Well from long time I am planning to purchase a device but I am quite unsure that which is good and which one I should buy. I have been hearing a lot about playbook, Ipad and tablets. I think this would be the best place to know as I think many experts and business man would participate in this thread. Actually I am neither an apple fan nor a google fan. I like to have gadgets just because I want be with the new latest technologies. I have good technical knowledge about devices

Re: Playbook VS IPad VS Android VS any tablet

Well I think tablets are a portable and have good battery life. Micro-notebook tablet with 7” or 10” screen has a battery life of 30 hours and has all application that you might require like angry bird. I think playbbook is better than an ipad if you want much of the technologies. It is very cool carrying a tablet. It is just like a netbook which is abandoning in favor of a tablet. It manages its resources properly and is good for multitasking.

Let me tell you that we can beat any productivity level of a tablet. Tablets are good for playing games. No doubt comparing all of them I would recommend you to go for tablet. If you are looking for the blackberry playbook tablet then I think the android is the best thing. If you are not technically advanced or don’t want to go much into technology then I think Ipad would be best for you but as you have some technical knowledge and want to know about the technology then go for tablet.

Try to screw up iOS, Android or QNX because unless you jailbreak these devices you don’t know what these are actually. You can get many applications from the apple site and get it downloaded. There are very good applications available for the ipad. The Apple iPad is the first affordable tablet computer which is worth owning but it won't (yet) replace your laptop for sure.