Thread: when will OS 1.0.7 update be launching for playbook?

when will OS 1.0.7 update be launching for playbook?

Hello friends I have heard that RIM has been planning to come up with the playbook OS 1.0.7 update, is that true? When they would be releasing it any idea guys then come up with this and please say something, any of the suggestion for this would be appreciated and I am just waiting for it a long and do expect a lot from you guys?

Re: when will OS 1.0.7 update be launching for playbook?

Hello friend I think this is rumor there is nothing as such I too have this doubt and I had a search for this and some where I found that this is an rumor and there is nothing like this to come up so leave the thinking about this and I would be saying that this is just a sad news that they have not stated anything like this, and I have been waiting for this update to but it’s a sad news for me too. Anyways I hope they would be coming up with this sooner and would be helping me out to get some better features.

Hey guys don’t worry I think it’s not the rumor they have been planning to release it this month I have gone through some of the forums and have found that they would be realizing it sooner this month and we would be getting it on their official site and would be able to enjoy this on very soon and I hope this would be one of the flawless update from them and would be letting up to enjoy a lot with this so just have some patience and I am sure that you would be very happy in the end.

Well I think they have came up with the Enhanced demo mode and they have been also taken care ot have a Demo modes rebuilds the OS and still they have lot to come up with this so I think they have been really working hard over this and that why they are taking some time and they would be launching it sooner this month of end of this month for sure and may be in next week too. I have asked some of the experienced guy with this and so I have got some detail.

Hey I think they have lots of new feature and they have been launched with some best features like native email and PIM and I think we all users have been waiting for this from long time and if not now, I think they would be pushed more back they won’t be releasing this month too, because some where I have heard that they have been working hard on it and they have lot more development to carry over it and so they would be taking time.

From the official blackberry forum I have found that RMI would be releasing the update very soon I think our waiting time has came to end. And I have even found that the update would be of around 350 MB and it would be in .zip file which would be supporting a through the BlackBerry Bridge app with having the ability of the saving the email and the attachment to the SD card. I think now this update would be making pinch zooming for viewing finer content details also support it and I have even heard they would be coming up with the additional 15 languages in it hope it comes soon and we would be able to enjoy it.

There is no sure idea about this because this has been said to be launched but not published any date i think, i mean they have said that they would be coming up with this but i am not sure with any date but as far as i can think i can say that this would be coming till end of this month of in next month for sure so not much time to wait but still we got to wait a bit.