Thread: How to Side Load PlayBook/Android Apps with Update version 1.0.7.0

How to Side Load PlayBook/Android Apps with Update version 1.0.7.0

Hello guys I want some help regarding side loading the playbook the android application with the new update version 1.0.7.0 can anyone help me over here? Please suggest me something about this I want some help about this and I have been searching a lot but haven’t got anything about it and I hope you would be help me please share your suggestion?

Re: How to Side Load PlayBook/Android Apps with Update version 1.0.7.0

Hey just download it by clicking here and then you need to install the .apk android package then you need to follow certain steps like:
    1. Just install the android app player on your playbook
    2. Development mode is the mode in which your playbook should be in
    3. Now you got to run the android app player
    4. Go to settings and then to application and then to development and then to the usb debugging option and you have to select that.
    5. Just don’t close the android and then using DDPB Installer to add the .apk files.
    6. And once when it is down you can insert your password on your playbook and the IP address.
    Hope this would be helping you a bit.

I have the correct IP address of the strike at the heart; know, because we will do everything. Program mode and set the password. I have my information to the right place, we set up on the screen, select and click on the bar and nothing happens. No one threat to network, router, and a laptop at the top because the top of the firewall. Now, so far as something that notebook, notes were taken. But to get back up and the top of the control. Please try after a bad time to be reduced by the firewall. I’m not worried about it that I just say no.

I to have certain steps try them and see if they are helping you now first step would be:
    • Download java JRE
    • You got to turn on the the Development Mode over your playbook
    • Now you need to connect the PlayBook to PC using microUSB Cable to the same WiFi network as your PC.
    • Now you need to get the Playbook IP Address and you can get this by touching Development Mode Icon on PlayBook and your may got to see two ip address if you have been connecting PB with PC with the Cable and they are also on the same WiFi network and you can pick any of them to use.
    • Now you got to place the Playbook app .bar file over “pbapps” directory.
    • Now you got to Edit the file “install.bat” with changing three fields and in this the first step is to change the “playbook-password” with the password of the playbook, if you can see “169.254.180.97″ change it with the playbook ip address, now you need to change the “169.254.180.97″ to playbook app name.
    • Install the install.bat”
    • Then run it.

Some steps from me and I have some less steps and I would be beginning with asking you to install.bat” and now you need microUSB cable to connect your PlayBook with your PC and now use the ip of that connection. Normally it would be looking like 169.254. now just check the "Run after finish" and run it successfully and then you are done with your task simple try this out best of luck. And I am sure this would be helping you out.

Very nice one guys very very helping thread this one is now i am done with my stuff and i hope other guys would be getting there problem been resolved over here too, i am really happy by getting such a quick reply and this is a great thing that's why i have been liking this forum a lot and i always expect to get a lot of help over here thank you once again and keep supporting me guys as you have been doing from so many days thank you very much.