Thread: My blackberry playbook have bulge on its back

My blackberry playbook have bulge on its back

Hey guys I have recently bought a brand new blackberry playbook and loved it much despite of its lack of app abilities I like my blackberry . I was out for some work and my office called me up to draft a letter to our client on urgent basis as I didn’t expect that I didn’t carry laptop so I decided to bring use of my brand new playbook so I went to a café and start down typing a letter and what I found really surprise me there was a hump on the back of my blackberry playbook and I check the table which is kept my blackberry playbook and found there is nothing wrong with it. It’s not that noticeable but it’s annoying me when I am typing some thing. Anyone else has this problem what is the solution

Re: My blackberry playbook have bulge on its back

I don’t know what is wrong with your blackberry playbook mine is perfectly ok and is lay flat on the flat surface no issue there. I have one same kind of problem with one of my device I use to use it for very long time and it was ok never noticed that would be happened but one I noticed it had a bulge on the back of it and got worried and when I take my device to service center and they told me it happen because of excessive use of device causing to battery got hot and creating bulge on back I think you have this same problem . better get check that quickly

I also had same kind of problem and was very worried I thought I must have done something while fitting the case so I run to the local dealer and he also could not able to solve my problem so the last option of service center uas available to me so I went there and shows him my problem . He try to convince me to not to worry but I didn’t listen I insist him to replace my blackberry playbook tablet and at the end my query was solved I was given the brand new playbook . why don’t you do the same since you have a return policy why don’t to take advantage of that.

Same problem here but I never get annoyed by that since it’s hardly matter to me at first cause I that I have a slight wabble and I figured out that it may be because of a logo raise from behind thought that would be a manufacturing fault . its sometime annoy me when I use to type anything in it while keeping in a flat surface . ihad no other problem beside this but now after reading all post you people have posted I think I would also go for using the return policy and get the new perfect one .

Yes this Is the issue but one can’t do anything about this mine is slightly wabble but it’s really does not affect my ability to type on a flat desk . its where the logo is and you can notice it when you look at blackberry playbook laid on the flat surface . as far as I am concerned it doesn’t matter me much be in reality if I lay my blackberry playbook flat on surface I will put on top case on it to avoid the scratches on my playbook and hence it would be not wabble . try this method it might help you if that cause of wabble is logo or else you might be get it replaced

This is the biggest issue to have as mine bulge is not due to any logo but the real problem is it growing bit by bit more I dint noticed it because it was at the outer box . I have called thet RIM support and explain my problem to them and they had told me this is not normal I got a live person within 10 seconds of choosing my menu options. Very impressive IMO. The RMA has send me new pre paid shipping box . but I am not really happy to receive a new piece because my current playbook don’t have any other issue other than that and I don’t want any hardware issue later time because of bulge so I replaced it

Is that true they are actually shipping you the brand new blackberry playbook if yes then this seemed to be a huge problem otherwise they won’t just replace it they would instead repair it . If you have bulge on the back of your blackberry playbook then talk to RIM support as it look like a major manufacturing defect. Get it done as soon as possible as it would be taken care of when your device is still under warranty. I will assure you one thing RIM has well after sales services and your problem will be taken care off quickly and you don’t have to be worry about that at all.