Thread: It’s difficult to carry the PlayBook around

It’s difficult to carry the PlayBook around

Hello guys I have been thinking that how all of you Playbook user have been able to carry it around, it has been so tough for me and I am finding its size to be a problem for me? Can you guys tell me what you do to carry it? And don’t you guys have any problem with the size? Please any suggestions would be appreciated and just need a small discussion over it.

Re: It’s difficult to carry the PlayBook around

Well guys hello this has been a problem with me too, I think they other smaller cell phones are better for this but now we have been addicted with so many application and the feature that this smart phones have been giving us so I think now we can’t move back to the previous phones, and can have some trouble for this phone when we want such a nice features to enjoy and get the use of the best applications anywhere, so we can put some efforts for it no problem at all.

Well you can get a case for it and then it would be better to carry it and I don’t think there is any other solution for this, and do you guys have time to think about this I don’t think they need to taken as a problem because they have been such a fan and so much enjoyable that I don’t have time to think about this that how can I carry them and all, I just know how to enjoy it and how to get it more and more better always and then how to make it more useful that’s it.

I have a long jackets and they do have a long pockets and they have been very nice for me as the y have been helping me to carry them and they have made it more safer too, I don’t have any chance of forgetting it anywhere because I always keep feeling my playbook in my jacket and if I am forgetting it any where I get a quick recall so no problem with this at all, and for me my jacket has been useful and if you do have any you should start using them for sure and get your play book safer too.

I don’t know why you guys have been thinking so much for this, I don’t think there is any problem with the size and all they are perfect and they have been awesome, I wont be liking any complain about it and I would be saying that it does gets fit in my pants pocket always with no problem so I think it must be fitting in your pant too, don’t know why you are having problem with it just try to adjust it once in your pant and then you would know a trick how to do it.

Till now dint faced any such problem and i think if the size would have been bit longer or more in width then i would have had some problem but right now no problem at all and everything is fine with me so i think i don't have been facing such problem and it fits in my pants pocket until it is not tight one and so not problem at all and i can carry it in ma hands to with a nice case over it and to get something we have to put some efforts.