Thread: No IM+ in BlackBerry PlayBook

No IM+ in BlackBerry PlayBook

I am so upset guys that I can’t tell you and I have no idea to what should is do about these problem. Recently I have bought brand new black berry playbook. Before that I was using iPhone and was very much impressed by the app IM+ but when I tried to get that app for my blackberry playbook I can t find it in blackberry App world. That is one nice app and I am its frequent user but now it’s like I have lost my world and friends. Guys please any suggestions regarding this issue what option would I have on this regard.

Re: No IM+ in BlackBerry PlayBook

Man I can feel your pain this is really annoying when I thinks of it I really am looking myself on losing side with blackberry playbook. I wasn’t had an idea about missing IM+ in my device or I would be considering son other device. Like you I am also big fan of IM+ that one app keep me connected to whole worlds. I don’t understand why is not everyone is anything doing about this situation. I am damn sure we are not the only one to raise this question about why is IM+ is not included in blackberry apps directory .never the less but I am not impressed by how Blackberry is handling this situation

Indeed my friend you are telling truth and it’s not like IM+ is not available for Blackberry and I really don’t understand why RIM is not understand what their customer actually needs from them . this kind of action by RIM make them losing their pace in market and they are losing their valuable customer and if you look how Google and iPhone support their developers you can see how they cope with market and its requirement and In future the RIM has to face the tough competition with their competitor if they don’t learn soon .

Same feeling here . I tell you the truth I am the who always be first to their defense but things like these now make me feel sick on my stomach I am slowing started to with draw my belief that RIM is working for the support and development . if this is true that IM+ will not be available for blackberry play book then certainly I have to think about other option over blackberry playbook and think of it that if I am not the one for taking this decision that what impact that would have of Blackberry Inc . these are small thing no doubt about but may lead to have major decision .

I read an article about IM+ is not yet got approved to get published and I am still wondering is it why it is taking so long to approve this incredible and most demanded app and I did a research on anything is going on regarding this matter and I am said to inform you that this thing is not even considered priority. In fact this is not the only application that RIM is refusing to publish there is one more that I know recently and that app is aMail which is continuous in indeterminate approval state for some reason. If this thing would be done by Apple then I won’t be surprise but I don’t expect this kind of stuff by RIM

I can understand that why most of the people are annoyed here but as far as I know RIM that must be some reason that IM+ is not got published yet and for aMail there is actually a genuine reason that it’s not got published. What I know about aMail its appear to be a scam and nobody want to face problem if they use aMail . I see everybody is blaming RIM for not published IM+ on their app directory but nobody care to fine out is it why this delay has taken place I am sure that there is certainly a reason for not publishing the IM+

Disappointed guys really but I also agree that it might be a genuine reason for not to publish IM+ . I have been using this app for the long time now and don’t find it true that any reason for not publishing this app . and now I am thinking if RIMM approves how to learn urdu for blackberry then considering this they didn’t approve IM+ I am very much cannot understand the reason why it is so all I can hope that RIMM solve all problem regarding IM+ and let it publish so that all who want to get this app will became happy