Thread: HP TouchSmart gives warning "Do not clean install WINDOWS 7"

HP TouchSmart gives warning "Do not clean install WINDOWS 7"

I just got a new HP TouchSmart desktop computer and then I installed Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OS on it. Unfortunately, a lot of bloatware came preinstalled on it. I would like to do a clean Windows 7 install. Then I read several article related to this issue. So many articles is to be indicate "Do not clean install WINDOWS 7" warning message. I need to avoid the unnecessary application onto this system. Then please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP TouchSmart gives warning "Do not clean install WINDOWS 7"

You need to use the Acronis True Image onto this system. This will be help to make an image of hard drive to external connected drive or disk. This will be help to restore the system setting if something wrong happen on this system. In that case, you need to use such thing and it will be help to you for solving this problem. After making this system image you need to perform the unnecessary task on it. Try this task on HP TouchSmart desktop PC.

Formerly the latest driver from Windows Update is installed, and then there is necessary to fairly use the original one installed driver. This task will be work to remove the warning message. If you feel there is something missing, then you can use the Windows Update task on this system. This will be help to fix the problem present on this system. Then use such thing and it will be helpful to remove the troubles present on this system.

I have a HP TOUCHSMART IQ526 22 inch desktop computer that is running windows vista 64 Bit home premium. Then I decided to do the clean windows 7 installation task on this system. Then this will be gives the problem which I could not understand at initial stage. Then I decided to perform the driver installation task on this desktop pc. It works and finally the installation problem is being solved completely.

I've a problem with my HP TouchSmart desktop PC and then I decided to do a reformat and re-install task on it. For doing this task I use the simple process. This is the best that will be help to install windows 7 OS on it. In this process we need to perform the uninstall and then follow the instruction to perform this clean install of the windows 7 on the HP touchpad desktop pc. This works to fix the problem related to this system.

We all know that the system contains windows vista by default. But it makes problem for this system. You need a different operating system than the Vista version that came bundled with your TouchSmart. The windows 7 are the best option for this OS. if you'd like to re-install the HP Software on a new operating system, then you need to follow this process. The first thing is to be downloading the original installation package for the HP TouchSmart software. Then extract these files and install it onto the system.

I had exactly the same problem and i couldn't find the best solution that help to fix this problem. Then I contact the service provider of the HP TouchSmart. This desktop pc will be contains the higher configuration that needs an appropriate driver with the compatible installation files. Hence I download all the related files with this issue. Then it suddenly help me to just perform the clean install on this desktop system.