Thread: Need software m-crew for Sony CMT-L7HD

Need software m-crew for Sony CMT-L7HD

Hi, does anybody have this software disc that they could put up for sale or provide or copy me? Pretty please. Or does any person know how I can obtain one from Sony? Many thanks in advance. I am badly stuck with this problem and have tried several options and looking forward for a help from u guys. Can anyone help . I am looking to have some help and your valuable suggestions as I am badly stuck to this problem so guys kindly provide me with your invaluable suggestions I’ll be highly indebted?

Re: Need software m-crew for Sony CMT-L7HD

Hi! Well in my opinion Google can be your best answer search for this topic in Google and you will definitely find some solution as I have done I Googled it and found many related links most of them was helpful I tried several of them. Quick search on Google so all I would say that Google search for the above topic would be worth your while. I tried and find several some of them were up to some help however some of them were Of great help. So all I would say that Google will be your biggest help in this regard.

I've been Googling and that's how I am here. There is facts about m-crew but the quandary seems to be that each hi-fi unit shipped with its own adaptation of m-crew. The L7HD came with 'm-crew for CMT-L7HD' My HAR-D1000 shipped with 'm-crew for HAR-D1000' - unluckily the dissimilar version don't come into view to work with other units, only the ones they shipped with. I couldn't find no matter which specific for the L7HD. I've posted two client support questions now to Sony but they've both marked as finalized - even though I never got a answer. I don't think many L7's were sold, due to the hefty price! I was hoping that someone else had posted this problem before but seems not. Thanks again for your reply.

Well the thing you are looking for that is M-crew_for_CMT-L7HD (E) is built up by Sony Corporation and is used by 1 users of Software Informer. The most popular version of this product among our users is 2.0. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers. You can download it from the main page by searching it in Google. Also be in touch with us we wil be keeping you updated with the latest trends and updates of the product. Best of luck.

hi, i've been trying to install the m-crew software for CMT-L7HD on my pc but this doesn't seem to work (some dll is missing when i start the program after installing it). i'm wondering if this might be an issue related to vista since the software is quite anterior to vista... does anybody have any idea/experience about that ? thanks in advance

Am not sure what could be the problem exactly but as you guess it could be Vista, than you should try to install it will compatibility mode. Just right click the file, go to properties, compatibility tab, change it to Windows XP Sp2, Apply. Now try to carry the process ahead.

and if changing that doesn't help ? (still missing a dll)

I am in need of the M-crew software for Sony CMT-L7HD. Anyone have a set?

Thanks!

-Marko

Quote Originally Posted by mmehall View Post
    I am in need of the M-crew software for Sony CMT-L7HD. Anyone have a set?
    I have read that each Sony CMT-L7HD is shipped with its own version of m-crew. So, the different version will not work with any other device with different model, it will work only with the ones they are shipped with. You can try contacting Sony and ask them about what should be done to rectify your issue.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I understand that the CMT-L7HD uses a unique CD that is different from other M-crew CDs. The one I am looking for is M-crew CD Part Number: 4-240-325-0 or the later Part Number: 4-240-325-11
    Description: CD-ROM (M-CREW SL) for CMT-L7HD

I contacted Sony and they informed me that the CD is no longer available.

-Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mmehall View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I understand that the CMT-L7HD uses a unique CD that is different from other M-crew CDs. The one I am looking for is M-crew CD Part Number: 4-240-325-0 or the later Part Number: 4-240-325-11
    Description: CD-ROM (M-CREW SL) for CMT-L7HD

I contacted Sony and they informed me that the CD is no longer available.
    If Sony is also not having the CD anymore then there is nothing that can be done. Try to ask some authorised part distributors in your area for Sony and see if you can get what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein_007 View Post
    If Sony is also not having the CD anymore then there is nothing that can be done. Try to ask some authorised part distributors in your area for Sony and see if you can get what you are looking for.
    Hello Einstein_007,

Good suggestion. I contacted the three authorized Sony distributors in my area. Unfortunately, no one has the CD in stock.

So I am hoping that someone who owns a CMT-L7HD will let me borrow their CD.

-Mark