Thread: Mouse cursor invert randomly after Wacom M700 driver update

Mouse cursor invert randomly after Wacom M700 driver update

Friends, I have recently installed the wacom tablet drivers on the M700 and after that I started getting problem with the mouse use of this. Actually when I put the computer into the tablet mode then this arbitrarily inverts the cursor. Now when I place the computer to the tablet mode then move the mouse to left then it goes to right and when I move that to right then it goes to left. I hope that I will get the replies on this soon.

re: Mouse cursor invert randomly after Wacom M700 driver update

You might have installed wrong driver for your computer and for that reason you are getting the problems like this. So before installing the driver, you must ensure that the driver which you are going is install is compatible with the system. The best way to do it is to download the driver from the official manufacturer site and you will get the exact model that you require. This is the only thing that comes in my mind after reading your post.

It will be better or you to make the contact with the customer support and ask them about the problem that you are facing. They will tell you the exact reason for this problem and also the method by which this problem can be resolved. They are very good at their customer support and you will surely get the solution for this. This should be your first step in order to get this problem resolved.

There may be some problem with the settings for the mouse. So you can go to the control panel and from there open the section for mouse. Go to the settings and restore the settings to its default. This will reset all the settings to its default value and if the problem is because some of the settings then resetting that to the default will surely resolve the issue for you. So there is no harm to give it a try. Good Luck!!!

It can also be because of the virus attack on your system. Are you having some antivirus installed in that? If not then please install any good one but make sure that it is updated to the latest virus database definition. After this scan the system with that and clean or delete the files which are detected as infected. These are some chances that it will solve the problem that you are facing. Post back if this helps or not.

I thought I would moreover reinstall the chipset drivers too unequivocally to have that checked off the guideline that out catalogue. Anybody have alternate thoughts? It appears to be to be contracted down as windows XP or driver issue (receivable to them working fine in Linux exist CD nature), simply a matter of what strides i am able to bring to either thin it down additional or alter the issue.