Thread: How to do System Recovery on HP TouchSmart 300-1017

How to do System Recovery on HP TouchSmart 300-1017

I recently had to get my hard drive replaced on HP TouchSmart 300-1017 Desktop PC because it was corrupted. Then I decided to use the system recovery task on this desktop pc. I need the perfect solution that will be help to perform this system recovery task. I hope many users will be already done such kind of taks. Then please suggest your own thoughts. Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: How to do System Recovery on HP TouchSmart 300-1017

Performing a System Recovery completely erases and reformats the hard disk drive. The HP has to be provide the internal facility that help to perform this system recovery taks on to their system. I must suggest you to just prepare to reinstall any type of software before starting this system recovery task. This will be help to understand the correct way that help to fix this problem. Hence first get the backup of the data and then try to perform the system recovery.

In this system recovery task you need to use the previously created system recovery CD or the windows image Cd. This is the best that will be help to fix such kind of problem. In this system you need to use such kind of process and in that you can set the system setting using the predefined system image or recovery disk. This will be help to solve the problem in the normal system restore process. Try to use this common process.

I think the other way to fix this problem is to be you need to use the system inbuilt software in the time of manufacturing the system has to be contain the specific program. This type of program is only available on the limited number of computer system. Then I suggest you to use the system inbuilt program and perform this system recovery task. This is the best that will be help to perform the task into the correct manner.

The other thing is to be used the windows 7 installation CD for performing this restore task onto your system. In this process you need to perform the system restore task using the windows 7 bootable disk. Then first boot the system with the bootable disk. Then it shows the several options. You need to perform the step by step task to perform this task. Then use such thing and it will be help to solve the problem.

System recovery from Windows 7 task is very easy and you can follow this task. Then in the windows 7 OS, disconnect all the external peripheral devices except that monitor, keyboard, mouse, or power cord. Then go to Recovery Manager option of the start menu and then tick Recovery Manager again. The next step is to be entering Administrator password and then click System Recovery. After finishing this process the system will be rebooting and then the problem is solved.

Steps to recover the computer using a set of recovery discs is also work to solve this problem. In this task you need to Recovery Manager open. And then Run program from disc, and then click Next . This will be help to start the system recovery task. After some times this system will be indicate that the problem is to be solved, this is the best way that help to fix such kind of problem. Then use it and solve your problem.