Thread: Pen Calibration not working in photo editor software

Pen Calibration not working in photo editor software

I don’t know happen suddenly to my tablet, but I having a problem which is dealing pen calibration. When I’m trying to using Artage or Corel painter that time tablet pen calibration stop working, but this problem is not occurring in while using sketch book pro. So I have searched on internet about this problem, but I didn’t get any solution. So friend who have experience of this problem they share there solution.

Re: Pen Calibration not working in photo editor software

Same problem I also faced when I’m using Corel editor software in my tablet. But then I check that it’s outside this app touch calibration is working or not that time its working fine. Then I searched everywhere why it’s occurring problem like this then my friend told me that this Photo editor software is coming with big file and that time tablet gets hang and it can read the touch of pen. So you install another version of Corel editor software.

You said that you did not getting in pen calibration problem while using sketchbook pro, this problem is occurring only when you are use Corel photo software that time pen calibration is not working. I think this problem is dealing with your Corel software. If this problem is occurring in sketchbook pro also then it is simple that his problems is occurring due to screen resolution, but now I can say that try new Corel software in your tablet remove the older one.

When I searched on internet about his problem I got some solution about this problem that but I’m not sure that this will resolve your problem. Still I will show you that solution try to resetting the entire various driver dealing with your screen and pen to factory settings. Also maybe try to change the screen resolution of your tablet screen to some other settings and again try to see that screen working or not while touching this pen on screen.

I have also tried all these solution when I face this problem. Doesn’t seem any change after this solution still I’m getting problem of pen calibration. So I tried some more solution like uninstalled and reinstalled this photo editor software but again this problem is not solved. So at last I choose customer care option. I contact to service center of my tablet manufacturer. And just tell them about my problem and believe me they solve my problem in just 1 day. So I will suggest you to look at your tablet service center.