Thread: Motion LE1700: looking for Folio-style case

Motion LE1700: looking for Folio-style case

Hey hi friends, I am using Motion LE1700 from the last few weeks. Now I am nervously waiting for case for my LE1700. But my problem is that I don’t want case which can collide, or which will cover up my LE1700. I am thinking for the case which can open like a folder or like a notebook, and also will hold onto tablet via corner. This case should not bigger than the LE, and it should have specifically for 12.1" slates. I need ideas for such case, so can you help me to buy such case for my tablet

Re: Motion LE1700: looking for Folio-style case

Hey, if you are looking for the case for your Motion LE1700, then I will suggest you to buy a Elegant Packaging, LLC Executive Portfolio for your Motion LE1700. This case has Clip Retention System which will help to secure your tablet, and it also have easy and fast removable. Its feature also includes paper packet and removable shoulder strap with pad. It provide an good portability to your Motion series, also it has low cost. If you want to buy case for your tablet then go for it.

I will tell you to for the LLC Executive Leather Zipper Portfolio, which is portable and classic zipper portfolio, which is basically designed for the use who need more mobility. In the interior look it provide many pockets, except securing your Motion LE1700 tablet. I am sure that this case will provide classic and professional appearance. Its cost is less and you will easy buy it. For your Motion LE1700 tablet, I will suggest you to go for this case.

For your Motion LE1700, try to buy LLC Universal Biometric Bump Case with Handle. This case is designed for provide protection for your tablet. It is smart portfolio and elegant case, it help to secure your tablet since it has engineered metal hooks and an elastic loop, your tablet will easy to transport in this case in the laptop mode. It also have the inside front cover which provides several envelops for business card and other documents.

Try to buy LLC Universal case, because this is simple and professional envelope case, so it is ideal for protective cover for their expensive tablets. This can easily fit in the briefcase, also it add less mass and weight. In this case your tablet will easily slides in and out in leather cover, this also helps for extend battery life. According to me this will be better case for you, so try to buy this case only, I am telling you for this case because I am also using this case for my tablet.

Hey, I am using LLC Bikini Bottom case for my LE1600 tablet, because this is smart and versatile case. This case is better for mobile and tablet PC users. This case provides accessibility for both laptop and tablets. You can easily switch your tablet without removing from the case. This case includes three side zipper enclose the case. This case also comes with handle which provide easy to hang your tablet, also have shoulder strap for easy transportation. If this satisfied your requirements then go to buy this case