Thread: Need to enable DLNA between Sony Vaio vgn-n38e and htc desire HD phone

Need to enable DLNA between Sony Vaio vgn-n38e and htc desire HD phone

I have a Sony Vaio vgn-n38e laptop which does not have enabled DLNA feature. I was wondering if it could be happen to enable this DLNA. We all know that DLNA is an Digital Living Network Alliance which to make its content available for multiple connected devices. I want to use this DLNA feature between Sony Vaio vgn-n38e and htc desire HD phone. I hope many users will do this task. Then help me to enable this DLNA feature.

Re: Need to enable DLNA between Sony Vaio vgn-n38e and htc desire HD phone

DLNA allows you to stream videos, pictures and music across multiple platforms. This htc desire HD Smartphone helps to enable this task. The first step to do this task is to be Connect both computer and Smartphone using wifi connection. You can also use a wireless router for this connection. Then using the DLNA tool which is present on the Smartphone just launches it. After finishing this loading task it was capable to exchange the content from one device to another.

If you are work on the windows vista system then I must tell you that Vista does not support the DLNA feature. In this case, you need to either buy a separate DLNA server such as apple TV or Netflix or the other thing is to be installing other OS on it. Windows 7 is capable to do this task. Then use it and perform the task on this laptop. This will be work and then you can able to access the DLNA features between this laptop and Smartphone.

If you have DLNA you can watch videos on Sony Vaio vgn-n38e laptop with wireless router. There is an facility present on this Smartphone to share to YouTube or to your big screen TV via DLNA. This will be work well to connect both the devices and then using the steam network access the each one application and data. It works well with the best coordination. Hence use this and it might be work to fix such kind of problem.

I have been using DLNA for a good few months now with both my Sony Vaio vgn-n38e and htc desire HD phone. The first thing I did is to be get the DLNA content from phone and then access this content on the laptop using the wireless connection. DLNA is a standard for the transmission and discovery of media on multiple devices. Then use it and solve your problem. This will be works well without giving any problem.

The DLNA Interoperability strategy will probable widen to cover other practice areas such as home control, network interactions and more superior activity services. This is the feature that almost present on the latest technology based laptop and the Smartphone system. Hence I just say that the DLNA is to be best that will be help to access the steam content between multiple devices. Then enable it and use for the steam content accessing.