Thread: How to connect Fujitsu Q550 to a VGA projector

How to connect Fujitsu Q550 to a VGA projector

I am an avid movie watcher and hence have a small home theater at my home so I also have also purchased an new Fujitsu Q550 for myself and I think that it would be better for me to correct this here, as this might prove very helpful for me , I have been using this , with my previous version an I need to say that this would be very helpful for me if I could connect the Fujitsu Q550 with the projector that I am having .

Re: How to connect Fujitsu Q550 to a VGA projector

regrettably, the Q550 is the conclusion of consumers argumentative of that you have an do you have battery life " Tablet PC the long-ago is philanthropic out HDMI or DisplayPort, who requirements VGA digital world and now that prepared the team no one likes for the reason that their complaint were not well consideration out as to what it actually means. That's just my judgment. but it's still a excellent alternative

You possibly will be improved off getting an HDMI to VGA adapter from usb was not completed for video. in actuality, who desires a gigantic ugly VGA adapter. There's still a VGA adapter for the iPad, my boss make all presentation of his work with the IPAD that he uses . There is no justification or reason ,for not having to do this with Fujitsu Q550.

you can purchase a generic HDMI to VGA cable and be expecting it to work in the Q550. I think those adapters were proprietary and only worked on computers that particularly supports this type of adapter I guess you do not want one built in, but I have to bring an adapter if it come out in a meeting or conference, and the projector only has a VGA cable. So I can make it work then you can also make it work

The adapters are generic, but simply convert between two standards. Not bad facts, however, what you should look at the new egg or Amazon for qualifications. Wacom Penabled has panels of up to 6 inches, a couple of rights around the brand to 9.7 inches and 10.4 as well, but it is a 4:3 ratio. 12.1-inch size is particularly the first one , so you might consider having a look at it

After reading all the comment that you have made here, i guess that it would be better for me to purchase an VGa cable so that i could atleast try this out with the other cable that i was having , i have been trying to fox this things out with the help of some facts that you guys have stated above ,any ways thanks for all the replies , i am looking forward to try your suggestion out