Thread: Has anyone tried Portable keyboard for Fujitsu Q550

Has anyone tried Portable keyboard for Fujitsu Q550

I have purchased the Fujitsu Q550 for my personnel use , but since , I need to travel very frequently on business trip and I cannot open my laptop and work on it every time then I think that it would be it be possible for the for me to attach an Usb keyboard on this , has anyone else tried this before , so that I could be possible for me .

Re: Has anyone tried Portable keyboard for Fujitsu Q550

I have not attempt this unambiguous Bluetooth keyboard, excluding in all-purpose a USB keyboard will engage the particular USB port. I make use of my old BT keyboard designed for my PDA on my previous TC1100 and LS800 and even 'Windows' key bring up the menu. I visualize that the an Fujitsu BT keyboard would surely works well.

I encompass an zoom 9010 mini keyboard and that is actually small and fits in your pocket as well. It is small a sufficient enough to not be noticed. It is so miniature that if you have to look at the keyboard to type in the approved manner, so I think that if you are looking for this this I guess that this mini keyboard would be an better option for me .

I encompass an BT keyboard from the Cygnett keyboard company . It is a type of cross involving a small pocket keyboard and a supplementary ordinary size, such as Fujitsu. It mechanism exceptionally well for me in requisites of dates Fujitsu boat, I found the best way to tell is to add an item to cart and give you a enhanced idea after the date of shipment. wretchedly, to facilitate it takes a longer time to get it deleiverd here .

I undertake the Logitech, but we thought it was pretty heavy, in particular in the case. And the lack of function keys will be crooked into dissatisfaction. I went and bought a Targus bluetooth keyboard, construct quality does not look so superior, but is lighter and has function keys. It is the negligible, but for me this is a good negotiation involving ease of use and size.

I purchase a Logitech keyboard for Tablet Android at the moment from the Best Buy for approximately 60 euros It has a smart box that chains the tablet exceptionally well. The keyboard do not comprise all the keys in Windows, but it works well and is available locally.so I guess that you should try this out .

Thanks for the suggestion, I do not be acquainted with no matter which about this keyboard from Logitech, although it give the impression of being good. I'll make sure it out at the local Best Buy.The Targus Bluetooth keyboard give the impressionof been very good and also has some great reviews, it is bit larger than the Cygnett but the similar size as the Logitech.