Thread: can I buy tablet or upgrade my Vaio

can I buy tablet or upgrade my Vaio

Hey friends, I am currently using the Sony Vaio laptop, gaming desktop also. Now I am thinking to get a tablet device for my general use. But I am getting confused with that should I buy a new tablet or should I upgrade my Sony Vaio laptop. Can you suggest me that which option is better for me and why. My laptop is always have the battery problem when I carry it to my office, so I need help here should I upgrade the component of my laptop or can I buy the tablet?

Re: can I buy tablet or upgrade my Vaio

If you are getting confused to buy a new tablet or to upgrade the component of your Vaio laptop then I will suggest you that go for upgrading your Vaio laptop. Since you are not confirmed that for what you want to buy tablet, better will to upgrade the component of your laptop. And if you are looking for the android tablet then it is also okay, go for that. To know more about the tablets you can make a search on the search engine.

I think that if you are thinking for the new android tablet with the productivity of laptop then you should go for it. Android tablet is easy to carry with us and we can pull it out when we want. Same as you I was also looking for the Acer Iconia W500, but it was costing $449, and then I just decided to upgrade my current tablet. It was better option for me at that time, but now its up to you, what you have decided for do with your laptop or go for buy Android tablet.

I will suggest you to go for the new windows tablet. I am also using Acer W500 tablet from the last few weeks. It is windows tablet and performance is very good. In the case of Acer W500 ,it have the half-baked physical design. It also have the touch browser and is easier to use than a standard Web browser. According to me Windows tablets have been around for years, and also adaptable laptops with touch-screen lids that rotate and fold down over the keyboard

I would like to ask you that what you are doing with it’s specifically? I think that all the convertible tablets run windows and run their programs fine. I would also like to ask you that why you are thinking for the touch screen. If you want to work on the laptop then try to upgrade your laptop and not think about buying the new windows tablet. If you have some programs on your system which are touch based then you will need touch screen, if so then go for the tablet.

hey, My cousin has a Sony vio(Model: VPCEG16EG) and unfortunately he lost the recovery.I downloaded all the drivers except one.That is the web camera driver.(Name:Lexmark X422I).So only the web cam is not working.I could not get it online.Can you help me to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Imran View Post
    hey, My cousin has a Sony vio(Model: VPCEG16EG) and unfortunately he lost the recovery.I downloaded all the drivers except one.That is the web camera driver.(Name:Lexmark X422I).So only the web cam is not working.I could not get it online.Can you help me to find it?
    Are you sure that the webcam which is inbuilt in the Sony Laptop is the Lexmark X422I because I cant find a single search results for it while searching on the web. You can try to go to officialy sony website or the official Lexmark website and download the drivers. Or else go to this sony website and download the drivers: Original Drivers and Applications for VPCEG Series (Windows 7 64-Bit)