Thread: Acer Iconia Tab W500 VS Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

Acer Iconia Tab W500 VS Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

Hello I have decided to bought the Acer Iconia Tab W500 tablet PC but when I discussed with them about this they have been suggest me to purchase the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 and now I am not able to decided which one buy or purchase. Can anyone suggest me the relevant details like features and specification of the both the Acer Iconia Tab W500 and Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 tablet PC and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Acer Iconia Tab W500 VS Fujitsu Stylistic Q550

The Acer Iconia W500 is in some routes much like preferable-known tablets for example the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. It has a 10.1in screen, goes with a wedge of interior glimmer memory and is fundamentally regulated utilizing the capacitive touchscreen. The stupendous huge, yawning contrast betwixt this tablet and an Android-powered elective is that it runs Windows 7, as prescribed by the physical Windows bind on its front. To alleviate for real truth that Windows isn't composed for utilization with a touchscreen, Acer has transformed a committed keyboard dock for the Acer Iconia W500 that joins a full-size 'slat and finish with the standard mouse button.

The Q550 comes along with the 32GB or 60GB unyielding state drive or 2GB of RAM. It is powered by an Intel Atom 1.5GHz processor, which is optimized to do more while expending less. The back of the apparatus plays accommodate to a full size SD card book fan and a unique mark scanner, for united security. In spite of the fact that it is not as straightforward to set up the finger examining Omni pass product as it might be, it is well worth doing in the event that you have private business records to secure.

Taking up conversation about the specs, Iconia Tab W500-BZ467 comes stacked with 2GB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory in addition to 32GB Solid State Drive, which doubtlessly can’t be contrasted with any accepted netbook or laptop, but is sufficient for a tablet PC. The connectivity choices combine 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port with HDCP uphold, Bluetooth 3.0+HS and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. Double 1.3MP Acer Crystal Eye Webcams have additionally been given that gives you a chance to video chat with your partners, household and coconspirators.

As a business slate, the Fujitsu is not as cleaned as is it might as well or would be able to be. It is a handyman and an expert of none. Regarding it is planned for businesses it doesn't share numerous characteristics to the stereotypical representative. It isn't stylish and smooth, it isn't unfailingly snappy to react and it doesn't adapt well to far reaching multi-tasking. The full Windows 7 could have been a masterstroke in the event that it was bunched with a larger processor and touch screen optimization, but it isn't. The unique finger impression scanner and removable electric cell are the prevailing a few offering indicates for the Stylistic Q550, offering additional security and making the slate best for folks always progressing.

The Acer is also comes with the USB slots and an Ethernet port, but every last trace of the essential physical connectivity choices you might as well need are combined on the tablet itself. There are several full-size USB ports, HDMI yield, 3.5mm headphone jack, SD card space and SIM space. Resisting the tablet slant, the smaller than expected equivalents aren't utilized here. Enjoy a McDonalds' fan with no restraint; the Iconia W500 picks super size assuredly, with full-estimate SD card and HDMI connector’s onboard.

Under the shell, it packs a 62GB SSD and 4-cell electric cell that can furnish up to 8 hours of runtime ($849 setup, in addition combines Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v1.2; $729 arrangement offers 30GB, 2-unit electric cell, and no TPM). Slumber and continue happens in a second, emulated close in a flash by reconnection to Wi-Fi (802.11abgn). Bluetooth 3.0 is additionally incorporated.