Thread: Suggestions for iPad 2 stand

Suggestions for iPad 2 stand

I have been looking for smart case but now I don’t want that because I am not a huge admirer of it. So for this moment I am looking for something different and something nice that is capable to pop up my ipad a slight high so that I can watch things easily and permits me to type on it without any trouble. I have got one but it is not good for typing mode i.e. landscape mode. It doesn't provide you that point of view that the unique apple iPad case would provide to permit you to type within portrait mode. Do you have any good suggestions over this?

Re: Suggestions for iPad 2 stand

Two new stands for iPad 2 (also compatible with the iPad first generation) called, respectively, hinge stand and Joule Chroma. Hinge is a support stands for iPad 2 endowed with a simple but functional: as the name of the product itself, the shape of this accessory looks like a sort of "spike" which are two arms to engage the edge of the iPad. Jolue Chroma is instead presented by a company called Element Homes: This accessory has a form just as the original but this time in the shape of a cylinder, to be applied to the lower edge of the iPad 2. A small rod to be inserted on the back allows you to stabilize everything, including deciding the desired angle (3 different alternatives).

I think that you should check out the iPAD 2 stand AC0900. The solid aluminum construction combines with beautiful design perfectly complements you iPad / Tablet. The features of this stand are as follows:
    • Soft silicone around corner protected from scratches Keeps iPad
    • 180 degree angle Adjustment
    • Foldable design, easy to carry
    • Hold iPhone in portrait view or landspace
    • Full 360 º rotation

I heard that there are some plastic stands for ipad. The plastic stand is made of resistant polycarbonate plastic with four attachment points for a secure grip. And 'designed to allow the Apple iPad stand-alone multi-position slope in portrait and landscape modes. IPad 2 plastic stand is equipped with an adjustable foot support that works like a bicycle kickstand. With a simple vibration of the wrist, the iPad can be tilted on a desk or table horizontally and vertically. To accommodate both landscape and portrait modes, adjustable support leg rotated 360 degrees and travels along a "track 3-3/4.

The SGP is iPad 2 Leather Case Red Series standing a luxurious leather case for the iPad 2 and provides excellent protection against shocks and vibrations. The leather case features a stand that is embedded in the front cover. These offer the opportunity to establish the case in various orientations, whatever the user would have liked. The SGP iPad 2 Leather Case Red Leather Case Stand Series has been designed to function so as if it were combined with the Apple smart cover. In a light magnet cover is installed, the Sleep / Awake function of the iPad 2 automatically activated when the cover is opened or closed.

Belkin accessories for Apple's iPhone number 2 tablet in the range and this has recently established new protective cum cum keyboard added. Keyboard includes the Folio, as the name implies, a keyboard, but also acts directly as a holder during typing sessions and protective during transport. It is clear that the manufacturer with its new creation a laptop experience with the popular tablet may want to make. Mainly for the better type of work does a physical keyboard is usually much more comfortable in a virtual, on-screen version. To prevent you apart from the tablet in a protective case also a separate keyboard and holder must be carried away, Belkin has decided to integrate these three into one.