Thread: Where to get Astone Media Gear AP-360T 1080p Media Player

Where to get Astone Media Gear AP-360T 1080p Media Player

I’m huge fan of listening music and watching TV etc. so now I’m deciding to buy a new device for my entertainment. For this I have searched on internet I didn’t get that much information. I have heard about Astone Media Gear AP-360T 1080p Media Player which is fulfilling all my demand. I have heard that this player is also recording TV channels. Friend is it correct or what? And where I will get this player? I want to buy it ?

Re: Where to get Astone Media Gear AP-360T 1080p Media Player

It is a media player which works like DTV receiver and HD video recorder for your home purpose. You can easily combine this player with TV tuner. It also records TV channel and give experience of HD playback of your videos and audio files. Its supports almost all range of video as well as audio formats like HD MPEG2, HD VC-1, Divx, RMVB etc. NAS is supportable in this player because of this it is able to share hard drive and USB drive to the network.

Last month I also bought this media player. Same problem I’m also facing that from where I will get this media player so for this problem I searched on internet I got some source from that I can buy this device. So I’m also suggesting you that you can also get this from internet. Or there is one more simply you can visit your nearest electronic showroom because there it is available and you can buy from there.

Really so many customers are attracted toward this player. This player is like a media streamer with an inbuilt digital television tuner. It has a plain feature set like it has a mild interface and no inbuilt Wi-Fi. But if you are looking for a less expensive media player then this is the player which fulfilling needs for the customer. This player has blue and white interface with rare splashing of yellow. Its interface is so easy to use. Their menus are easy to understand.

When you will see the interface and looks of this player you will immediately buy this player. You can buy this player from internet there are so many source from there you can buy this player. The sites like mywave, megabuy, I tech, XPmicrocomputer etc you can buy from here. Through techbuy also you can buy this media player. In techbuy you will get this player in $113.00. Buy it immediately and experience of watching a high definition video and records a live TV channels

Before buying this player I want to tell you some features about this player
    1. Convert the normal video file in High Definition video and images.
    2. It supports mainstream format of HD video like MPEG-2, VC-1, H.264/AVC and RMVB HD.
    3. You can combine this player with TV tuner. And pause the live TV or record the TV programs.
    4. It supports Ethernet port.
    5. It has lots of function like fast forward, fast reverse, repeat, shuffle and shuffle repeat for music file.
    6. It also supports USB flash drive, USB mobile memory card, USB DVD- ROM etc.
    7. It is easy to use and instinctive control.