Thread: Which is the best choice as best iPad stylus?

Which is the best choice as best iPad stylus?

Well I want views of your people to help out which is the best stylus, I have read about many small, nice reviews of the people over here about the stylus. But in the market there are many I am naming some, which are, Griffin, Alu, Boxwave, Elago, Pogo, Hard Candy, Targus….and many more. I want know that which you have and it lovely to use also, please tell me the brand, model, application to use on it, and also tell why it works best according to you?

Re: Which is the best choice as best iPad stylus?

According to me it is the Boxwave stylus from the amazon, because I am using it and also I have brought from the amazon as it was best selling over there, plus the Targus form the best wave. I guess Targus is the better due to its response and light wave. Griffin is simply as the Targus and Boxwave, but it is expensive then these two. I suggested you to not go with the Griffin you better go amongst the Boxwave and Targus. My suggestion might help you to sort it out.

I have recently purchased the Nataal from the Amazon, it was affordable enough and also I am like it too. I have not gone to any others though, the Nataal is the same pen as of the Acase, and from the pictures and tips it looks nearly similar to the stylus of the Griffin. As Griffin is much expensive, but Nataal is still affordable in the market. Now it upon you to decide and take the best stylus which is suits you also. I hope my suggestion will bring some light in your mind to buy a stylus.

Well I am also using the Boxwave as well. I have also tried one other stylus which was the my parent’s Pogo Stylus and Olympus Stylus (OMG) is such thing which is unusable for me, i.e. I had to keep it perpendicular to the screen and apply some pressure on it, before I registered it. In Boxwave I can let it on its own weight be enough to register on the iPad; you do still have the capacity to touch the barrel.