Thread: Any plans for extend HTCSense for current Mytouch 4G

Any plans for extend HTCSense for current Mytouch 4G

I was finding one of the great things to own a phone which have the Sense, and UI was my guess so that I would get the connection to the HTC Sense.com. I knew that there will be no option of such phone that connects to the HTC Sense.com, but I was hoping. I brought the HTC MT4G (Mytouch 4G) and it was not able to connect to HTC Sense.com. I was thinking is there any plan made by HTC that MT4G is been added to the list of the Sense UI supporting phones which would able them to connect to the HTC Sense.com functionality. If there is no such plan, what is reason behind that? And even there is a download button for widgets which do not work on MT4G, why? It would be grateful if you people will help me. Thank you!!!

Re: Any plans for extend HTCSense for current Mytouch 4G

Well I think that they have recently extended that service for the MT4G (Mytouch 4G) as well. Even I am waiting to use that service on my phone too, if that service is been extended then I will take the service and start accessing in on to my phone. I think I have just check it out with more people, if the others are also getting the same news for the MT4G then it means that the HTC have really extended. If I got any information on this extension I will definitively post you and will share you in detail of the plan, but first I need to get confirmed about it.

Even I also agree with the extend point; if they allow the MT4FG user to access to the HTC Sense.com then it might be for all HTC smart phones. Recently some hours before I got off on the phone with the HTC Customer Care and I asked them about this, that would the MT4G user can get access to the HTC Sense.com and in reply from the Customer Care they say that it will might come to the user of the MT4G user and it will let the user be known about the plan. Now I am waiting for the HTC to just announce the plan for MT4G.

Hey that is great to here for the MT4G user; even I would like to take that plan for my phone also. So if I take that plan so where do I have to sign up for the plan. It would be great when we get the plan and also we can just all the backups and the security for your phones. MT4G user would be happy to use it and have record also in the HTC. I am just waiting in to launch for the Mt4G user. Please tell me where I have to sign up for it when it will launch for MT4G user.

Well sign me also, even I cannot wait to use that plan. I have heard that Apple have released there feature of locking the phones from their own site which is mostly similar to the HTC Sense.com. Apple have given it to all it user not only to specific user but to, so I expect the HTC to do it all for its smart phone user. If the plan is launched then let me know. Thank you.