Thread: How to install Recipe Box on HP Touchsmart PC

How to install Recipe Box on HP Touchsmart PC

I am having a small problem here, that even an fifth grader can do , so just please help out with this as I have not back-ground of computer and I just don ‘t know how to install various application , so can you all please give me a step by step guide on how to install an the recipe box on my new HP touch smart pc , so please help out as I have tried this myself and I just don’t know why did the installation failed , but following your steps I guess, I can make it .

re: How to install Recipe Box on HP Touchsmart PC

I guess that was a good try m but I think you need to know something before you start with the installation that you need to have an interface of 3.0 on the Touch smart phone to get this done , there have been many problems reported on the touch smart 2.0 which is having a user interface of 2.0 , I think that would be better option for you to first check the UI of the Touch smart and then come to an conclusion .

I think that she need a an installation guide and not a precaution guide, so back to the topic, install this is simple you just need to download the setup file of recipe box and then extract to an specific folder , ( mind you that you need to have a Winrar or an similar tool for extracting it ) and then when the extraction is done , place this in the file and the double click on the setup file so this could be installed , and then just follow the steps .

I just tried the method and the step that are stated above and I am unsure about why this the installation failed for me ,.

I you are following the step that are stated above then I don ‘t think that there should be any problem with this , you could try you can try setting the personalized button in the touch smart user interface as that might help you to create a title and the you help you to see if the program is actually active or not , Also make sure that the account that you are making have permission under the folder name Defaultappsetting in the the Hp folder , just below the smart center 2.0 folder , in the C drive of your touch smart .

I just cannot belive the it just worked for me , the recipe box has been my favorite as I am an home maker and I need to cook different meals for my kids, but after the installation of this on the Touchsmart pc it is very easy for me to make the recipes , but all then went after running a set of different patches in the system , like the .NET 4.0 patch and etc . so I think that it would work if you tried that with an in the DOS , while I have n’t tried that on WINdows 7

I am quite sure that I followed the instruction that you have stated above correctly but I still cannot correct this problem here, I have been trying to fix this problem here, which says something that relates to the registering XML I have followed the steps and it seems like if I had complteled almost every step there, I have also checked if I have logged in to the account with the admin id so that I don ‘t fface any problem .

Re: How to install Recipe Box on HP Touchsmart PC

I have read all the suggestion that you have given me but I still have some doubt here in mind that would an factory reset would default or revert all the files and setting back to start when I first brought this one ,would I lose all the file s that I had as this might be very harming to my organization here , I need to see to that it just does not changes anything here, please post back with an answer to this reply