Thread: Is it possible to replace some keyboard keys on SONY VAIO PCV-W1/G?

Is it possible to replace some keyboard keys on SONY VAIO PCV-W1/G?

I have been using the SONY VAIO PCV-W1/G all in one pc from past 1 year and there haven‘t been any problem in using this but when in past few days the key boards are been purging out from it, and I think that‘s has happened because of the hard-core games that I have played here, I think that it would be more specific would I be able to change the specific key words as there are the only once that are purged out , rest every key letter is in its place.

Re: Is it possible to replace some keyboard keys on SONY VAIO PCV-W1/G?

Yes, you can surely do that as it would save you a lot of dollars when compared to replacing the whole working keyboard, when just 2 -3 key are misplaced in this, so I think that it would not be possible for me to get with this, I have been trying this technique since past 6 years and every time a key strokes purred out, I fix this with an replacement , so this is how I have been trying to survive my alienware keyboard from past 4 years , so I guess you could also do the same .

I think that it would be possible for you if and only if you have the rubber pad on which the key ‘s are been placed is not damaged , and the spring that motion’s it up and down is not damaged ,so I think that it would be an better option for you , I have also been trying to fix this problem out , by using some cheap key board in replacement so I could just thrown they board always once any of the key starts fragmenting out form the board s

I just cannot visualize the replacing just some key ‘s on the keyboard , so I think that it would be better option for me if I can fix this here , I have been trying to fix this problem here , I mean can you find an replacement for it as this would be a better option for me , I have been trying for a replacement but I just could not discover the darn key ‘s as the key are not sold out loose , and you need to have key that perfectly fit the rubber board .

I think that it is pretty much possible, to fix this, but I am not sure, form the place from where you could get the loose key‘s that would fit exactly the same way as it was fixed by original key‘s, but if you already have some key that fix then you should only check if the rubber cone had not been damaged, so just try this out and I guess that this shall help you out. I suggest you to find evaluate the gaps between the keyboards from damage.

Well, why are you trying that hard to fill the gaps, I mean I use a Lenovo pc and there have been many gaps but I just don ‘t bother about it , as I have been having an external USB – keyboard that i carry with myself when I am going to work on it for a long time , so here is what I have figured out , so far , everything has be working perfectly fine and it been 2 long years ,with gaming of , daily 1 hour , so I guess if your condition is same like me then I would prefer you to buy an usb –keyboard.

After reading all the comment , I am now planning to buy an new keyboard for my laptop , I have been using this since a long time , but I am not been able to do fix the key’s problem so I guess it would be better for me if I would have worked on something better here, I have also tried using an replacement key , but that just did not fixed there, anyways thanks for all the suggestion that you have given to me .