Thread: Need to copy DVD on Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF.

Need to copy DVD on Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF.

Hey friends, I am using Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF at my home. I love to listening the songs and to watch the videos. I have the home theater system at home which is connected with the DVD system. I want to watch the videos on the home theater system. But I don’t have any idea how to write DVD using the system. Can you please tell me how to write the DVD files to the DVD disc. Can you provide me the list of software which help you to write the DVD files in the DVD disc.

Re: Need to copy DVD on Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF.

Hey, I will suggest you to use the Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 software. Which help you to write the files to DVD disc. This also allow you to copy the DVD in the disc and also to copy many other files to copy on 5he DVD files. But you can not copy the copy protected DVDs in the other DVD disc. This gives the easy way how to write the files to the disc, after opening the windows of this software you will able to see how to write the files in the DVD disc.

You can take the help of the windows media player to write the DVD files to the DVD disc. The steps are given as:
    • Select the "Open CD folder using Windows Explorer" option. Click OK.
    • A window will open showing the contents of the drive letter which corresponds to the CD-RW\DVD drive.
    • click on the "Write these files to CD" link located in the upper left corner of the window under the section entitled "CD Writing Tasks".
    • With the help of these steps you can able to write the DVD using your system.

You can also write the DVD using the system only. The steps are given as:
    Copy the files which you want to write in the DVD. Paste these all files to the DVD drive of you’re my computer.
    • Then insert the writeable DVD disc in the DVD ROM. When you will open the DVD drive then there it will provide the option to write the files to the system.
    • Click on the ok button to perform the task. After the writing process, it will automatically eject the DVD disc out.