Thread: A Case that can hold the Apple Wireless Keyboard too

A Case that can hold the Apple Wireless Keyboard too

Here I want some suggestion from you people as I want to buy a case for my iPad and my wireless keyboard. When I got my iPad from Apple store from that time I have Belkin case for my iPad. But now as I started using my Wireless keyboard then I was carrying it with my iPad. So I want a case in which I can carry both my iPad and my wireless keyboard. So please provide me with some suggestion if you have any.

Re: A Case that can hold the Apple Wireless Keyboard too

if you want a combo iPad/Apple Wireless keyboard case then I don’t think there will be any of such kind of case. There are many combo cases available, but as Apple Wireless keyboard is too wide it will not fit any of this combo cases. I am also searching for such combo case. Normally combo cases are for narrow keyboards and Apple keyboard is generally two inches wider than other keyboard. Therefore it is difficult to find a combo case which in which Apple keyboard can fit because these cases are designed so that iPad can fit into it. But if you want a case only for your keyboard only then there are many varieties.

I use Incase travel kit plus for my iPad and wireless keyboard. I will suggest you also to get this. It will keep your iPad and accessories protected and well organized as it has plush faux-fur lined iPad compartment, USB drives ear buds, cable management and interior pockets, and as you want it can store your Apple wireless keyboard and many things. It is a complete solution for your iPad and accessories.

Here I also want to add something according to my experience. If you want you can use Origami key board protector. I also use it and I am very happy with it. It’s also a cool iPad holder. And hence you can carry both iPad and your Apple wireless keyboard in it. It’s your complete iPad solution. So I will suggest you try it. Try to search Origami keyboard protector in Google and have a look at some super cool designs that you want.