Thread: iPad notes are not able to synch to iMac mail notes

iPad notes are not able to synch to iMac mail notes

Here I have a problem with my iPad and I want to share it with you all as you might help me. I have some notes on my iPad. It appears on my iPad. But when I try to synch my iPad notes to my iMac, nothing happens. I think it should happen easily and should not be any problem. I tried to search on Google but it seems too hard to find a result on that so I posted my problem here. I think you people can help me.

Re: iPad notes are not able to synch to iMac mail notes

I want to ask you for little more information about your problem. If you mean the native app then its coming with subsequent software upgrade. I am saying this because this functionality is present in the newest iPhone. If you mean ay thing else, then please reply back and let me your problem in detail. After that maybe I can understand your real problem and provide you with appropriate solution as required.

: I think I can understand what you want ask. You just have problem regarding synchronization with your iMac. I think the solution is in iTunes. You should go in iTunes and there under iPad/info you can see list of options in “Other”. There will be a checkbox with label “Sync notes”. If it is not checked then check it. Then try synchronizing. I don’t think then you will have any problem. I never had this problem with my sync.

Yes you got my problem. I checked the checkbox labeled as “sync notes”. And after that, when I tried to sync my iPad with my iMack mail notes it gone fine. You saved my lots of work. I took a day to make those notes on my PC. Initially I was searching iPad/info in my iPad. After some time when I plugged my iPad to my computer then I saw that label. It was in iTunes as you mentioned about and I didn’t notice it.