Thread: SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film new Ultra series for iphone

SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film new Ultra series for iphone

I have lately heard about the new SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film ultra series for Iphone. Since I am an Iphone user so want to know about it. If it’s worth buying than I will surely take it for my Iphone. Before that I need suggestions and needs to know more another product. Please help me for the same. I am eagerly waiting for replies.

Re: SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film new Ultra series for iphone

I just received and install this screensaver today and I must say this has to be the best point guard screen so far. I had the ultra-thin PDP oleophobic and help power, but this beats them all. It also sounds like vinyl when you cross the screen. It's nice and clear without a trace so far, I see how it goes for a couple of days. Hope it will work fine with you all. All we can do is try the new Ultra series SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film by ourselves.

I will have to be one that is not recommended. When you unlock the screen by sliding your thumb across, emits a strange sound, like zip. The screen is also clearer, but not entirely clear. The first time I put it, is like looking through a fog, but you get used to it and let you know it. Finally, although there are no fingerprints, there is still oil finger. Therefore, it still looks like ass after a few days. Personally, if my phone is going to look like ass, I would rather have clear and smooth as the oil a little confused, "zippy" sounding. It is a screen saver of commitment, but between the glass and fingerprint against, so naturally only going to do each job "good" vs. "pending."

Approached me today and I just made the installation a few minutes. First impressions, I agree with the texture simple20. Compress makes a sound when you slide your fingers around and I'm not sure I really like that. Maybe you have to use it will disappear (or at least slow down a little). With regard to clarity, there is a difference between the original anti-PPD and the optical ultra traces. The lens is definitely much clearer, but not the oleophobic or glass. As simple20 said, does look a bit confusing for him, but I think it's better than what is obtained with the anti-fingerprint.

It seems to do a good job of avoiding fingerprints, but after a while I can say that you will see oil and smear anything (like the oil / glass). Of course, in my experience with the coats of original fingerprint screen anti-era oil accumulation with prolonged use it will happen, no matter what and that is something you can live. I took a quick side by side on my phone and the phone from my dad (optics on the left, anti-fingerprint on the right). Not the best photo, but I'll take more when I have the opportunity. Click image to enlarge.

It is very smooth to run your finger across and smoother than the bare glass from the perspective of resistance. On the side of the texture is not smooth. It's like antiglare most others. They have a kind of micro-textured gravel which allows not showing fingerprints as they would in the texture of glass no nudity in movies. I was quite descriptive in my thoughts. There's still much better than the Power Support. Therefore, if you've been using a PS or PPD AG AG age, you will be very satisfied. If using a glass or Oil, or naked, there are advantages and disadvantages. For me it's worth.

There is more loss of sensitivity to these other films that I've used. I find myself having to slide the unlock button more times than normal. I have also had problems removing email messages with the function once. This could be entirely due to me being careless, but I think I've noticed occurring more frequently. In addition, this shield adds more of a dye on my screen appears yellow. It is very easy to view when held against a view screen on a white background.