Thread: Sony Vaio VPCM13M1E notebook freezing

Sony Vaio VPCM13M1E notebook freezing

I am using the Sony Vaio VPCM13M1E notebook from last 3 months but from last one week mine system started freezing after booting. From last one week whenever I start the system and after some time mine system get freezing without any issue. I have tried the lots of suggestion to get ride the issue but none of them helped me to solve the issue. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Sony Vaio VPCM13M1E notebook freezing

There would be no reason, many laptop because it is getting freeze after booting, it may not have some RAM, overheating or an application problem that cause your laptop to freeze in that case I would suggest you to run Windows mode in safe mode and make sure not to run any application in safe mode, and then have a check for it and answer back.

I would recommend install a good antivirus and update and scan your computer completely because I think your system have been infected by the virus and therefore your getting this issue. I recommend going with Malwarebytes or Antimalware to eliminate any infection of your computer. If you want then you can also go with Kaspersky on your system and perform full scan with the latest virus definition. If this fails, then it is better if the scan takes place in safe mode.

Try to perform the system file checker on your system and after that let me know the issue and to make system file checker on your system you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type below command and after that hit the enter:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish the command and after that reboot the system and after that let me know the issue.

Just perform the clean boot on your system and after that make disable the all startup program and after that let me know the issue. To disable the all startup program you need to go through the following steps: make click o the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configuration utility windows and under that go to the startup tab and after that make click on the disable all button. Now once you done and after that click on the apply and then reboot the systems for best result.

Your hard disk must be full with the unwanted program and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the unwanted program and after that make perform the disk cleanup on your system. First go to control panel and after that click on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program make uninstall the all unwanted program and after that reboot the system. Now once you reboot the system and then make disk cleanup on your system and after that your issue will get solved.

If none above solution not helping you then I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve you issue. To repair your operating system you need to have installation CD of your operating system. First insert the operating system CD or DVD and after that restart your system and after that you will ask to hit the nay key and after that hit the any key. Once you done that and after that enter your language and after that hit the next. Now on the setup windows make click on the repair option and once you done this and after that let me know the issue.