Thread: Memory card is not working in Sony Vaio VGC-JS1E/S which containing window 7

Memory card is not working in Sony Vaio VGC-JS1E/S which containing window 7

I’m using Sony Vaio VGC-JS1E/S from 6 months but due to virus it performance get slow down. So booted my system and install the window 7 in it. After installing I never face any problem. But when I connect my memory reader to my computer then it showing some problem. It is not working not showing the memory drive. For that I search on internet but I didn’t get any solution .So friend I need your help in that problem.

Re: Memory card is not working in Sony Vaio VGC-JS1E/S which containing window 7

When window 7 comes it brings lots of headache of upgrading problem. So much software of XP and vista is not working in Window 7. Window 7 need updated software that only it works. The software which XP uses for reading the memory card reader those software can be used in window 7 for memory card reading. Window 7 still supports the WDM drive model, so just update the XP driver and then install in Window 7. I’m sure that you will never face this problem.

Re: Memory card is not working in Sony Vaio VGC-JS1E/S which containing window 7

Truth is stranger than fiction, a mess of card book fans don't go with window 7. I specially made a card reader in one of the CD straights as an alternate. Amazon websites has numerous for around $20, and they do work fine with even 64 bit window 7.The driver for the memory card reader is frequently in the firmware, incorporated into the unit, and tries not to utilize a stand apart from everyone else driver with the larger piece of the pie of units. I know of at any rate a few memory card reader that go with window 7, Sabrent and SIIG, but what sort of card you need to peruse might as well be researched before requesting a unit to install.

I will tell you how to install this driver in different compatible mode.
    1. Keep the file of driver installation on the desktop.
    2. Drag the mouse to installation file and then right click and select properties/ compatibility Tab. Select the correct option from the list.
    3. Click apply/ok
    4. Then right click the file and select the run as Administrator option to install.

I'm having the same sort of SD card situation on my laptop. I have it set up as double boot XP / Windows 7. SD card is perused fine under XP, but not viewed to any detectable degree in Windows 7. I observe under mechanism boss there is a "unknown apparatus" under "alternate gadgets". Conceivably this is the SD Card. Anyway, I attempted upgrading the drivers to that gadget and Windows 7 might not identify any. Still hunt down an solution...

This is the most common problem a user facing while using window 7. Because of many feedbacks Microsoft now upgrading window 7. Now which window 7 is available in the market has preinstalled this memory card reader driver. And for the users who are using old window 7 then can get this driver from the Microsoft official website. So from Microsoft official websites you can download this software. And install in your computer.