Thread: Getting horizontal line on the display of Sony Vaio VGN-CS11Z notebook

Getting horizontal line on the display of Sony Vaio VGN-CS11Z notebook

Hello my dad has been gifted me new Sony Vaio VGN-CS11Z notebook and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine but I have small issue on mine display. From last one week whenever I start the system I get the horizontal line on the display and I have tried the lots of solution to get ride the issue but nothing have been helped me to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest me how can I remove horizontal line on the display.

Re: Getting horizontal line on the display of Sony Vaio VGN-CS11Z notebook

I think you have issue on the RAM and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make Check your RA. If you have issue on the RAM and after that you will get the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make check your RAM and after that let me know the issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Most probably this is due to the loose connection on your system and therefore your facing the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that you have no loose connection on your system and after that let me know the issue. if you have any loose connection between Display and the system then you face the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure about the loose connection and after that let me know the issue.

I think you have issue on the driver and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make updated the driver on your system and after that let me know the issue. To update the driver you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the urn. Now on the run type devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and after that locate to the display driver and after that make right click on the crisply driver and after that select the updated. Now once you updated the driver and after that let me know the issue.

I have gone through the same issue and I have gone through the lots of replies but nothing have been helped me to solve mine issue and after that I have finally made contact with the Sony support and they have replace the mine system and so therefore I would like to suggest you make contact with the Sony support or manufacture where bought the system and after that go through your issue and after that they will solve your issue.

Your issue is dead pixel and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make repair your display from the technician and after that go through your issue and they will solve your issue. I would also suggest you to make exchange your monitor and after that you’re able to solve the issue.

If none above solution not helping you then I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system and so that you can solve you issue. To repair your operating system you need to have installation CD of your operating system. First insert the operating system CD or DVD and after that restart your system and after that you will ask to hit the nay key and after that hit the any key. Once you done that and after that enter your language and after that hit the next. Now on the setup windows make click on the repair option and once you done this and after that let me know the issue.