Thread: How to Synchronize Outlook with T-Mobile MyTouch 4g?

How to Synchronize Outlook with T-Mobile MyTouch 4g?

I just bought phone on these week. T-Mobile suggested using Google Apps Sync use to synchronize my view to my phone. Unfortunately, Google Sync is for business applications to have dominion, etc. .. They are not made for individual desktop synchronization. Any spare anyone? Any ideas? I look at the applications market, but do not trust any at this point to get the job description. I have Outlook 2007 running on Microsoft Windows Vista SP1.

Re: How to Synchronize Outlook with T-Mobile MyTouch 4g?

It was also promised by the partners (all), a company owned by T-Mobile store to synchronize with MSOutlook was no problem. I've also tried ineffectively to track GMail. He even went so far as to download a couple of "free" meant to be a work around without losing only to find that, while applications are free for your phone, you still have to buy their software to run on the PC. I hope my experience helps.

This is definitely a deal breaker for me. I have to have the ability to synchronize with MSOutlook. Anything else is just satisfactory. This is not because I'm a fan of Outlook, but there is no alternative for me. I have to be able to sync my contact list, calendar and tasks with Outlook. I am very disappointed that HTC released the phone with this capability. If T-Mobile and HTC do not have their acts together to fix this, I will "accidentally" drive over my MT4G and return to the Blackberry, even though they represent a giant step backward from a technological point of view. At least the delay will sync with Outlook.

Someone suggested DejaOffice as third party software. Read about it makes me think it can work, but I have not tried it yet. Let's put some pressure on T-Mobile and HTC to bring this function back into the phone. It is a great device, but without the ability to synchronize my independent point of view is a deal breaker for me. T-Mobile and HTC are not interested in the business users? If you cannot find a solution within the next few days, I will return your phone for a refund.

I was assured that the representatives of T-Mobile to synchronize with Outlook. I really do not want a Google Calendar. My corporation uses Outlook for the whole thing. My sister went into Google Calendar, but I cannot. I have established that older phones HTC sync fine, but my new phone does not. I would not call myself an ultimatum, but I'm very, very disappointed. I really want to know when HTC will have a synchronization application available. At least I can play "crazy bird" while sitting around the meeting wondering what I'm supposed to be in.

I had the same crisis. I bought touchdown by nitro and works well. The active sync has a known matter. I am able to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server, but I cannot send emails. It appears to send, but nothing appears in my Outbox.I have established that older phones HTC sync fine, but my new phone does not. I would not call myself an ultimatum, but I'm very, very disappointed. That's why I went to the applications market and tried to touchdown 1 week. I hope this advice helps me.

HTC website Google only offers to sync w outlook in myTouch 4G. Google is not so far synchronized with 64-bit machine, "however," Google says more than a year. I'm still working w (a week later) CompanionLink. The problem we found is that I have to know the configuration of the phone in the office and CompanionLink. And let me tell you, buddy has settings. Fortunately, I express my opinion on 14 another 14 days before the release of $ 40, I think I am getting. I've been through iterations unnumbered and even lost all my contacts in Outlook. The good thing is the backup, as it suggests.