Thread: Sony VAIO CW series laptop is working very slowly

Sony VAIO CW series laptop is working very slowly

Recently I have purchased a Sony VAIO CW series laptop and I don’t know why but it is working very slowly. Whenever I surf anything on the firefox browser, it freezes and even when I play any music it gets skipped. I have 286 GB of total capacity of the hard disk in which I have around 260 GB space free. I was using bing search engine on the firefox browser which was creating troubles, it was very slow and I had to delete it but unfortunately even after deleting also my laptop is working very slow.

Re: Sony VAIO CW series laptop is working very slowly

Well I think your VAIO is working slow may be because of Registry problems, the Vaio must be looking for links to software that may be moved or deleted. I think you did not delete the bing toolbar or say the browser properly. Always make sure that you delete the files from the control panel. I would ask you to go to the start>>settings>>control panel>>add/remove hardware. In the hardware section right click on the item you want to uninstall and then restart your system.

You know what there must be lot of unnecessary programs and processes that must be running in the background which is really not required. Close all the unnecessary programs. For that you need to press ctrl+alt+del button together on the screen. Select the task manager and close the programs that you want. After closing try using the firefox. I hope the performance of your system improves. Also delete all the junk files and cookies from the system.

In the Firefox browser, click on Tools in the top menu -> Add-ons and select Plugins. Then there you will see a list of the 'extras' that run every time you open Firefox browser. You can go down the list and disable anything you no longer use. You can usually disable many things. You can also try opening Firefox with ALL Add-ons disabled. Now hold down the Windows Key and press R. In the Run Box type firefox-safe-mode. In the next window check 'Disable all add-ons' and click 'Make changes and restart'. This will open Firefox and see how much memory this uses and is it now quick or no. now Close and reopen normally to load the add-on's again

First, tell me what operating system you are having on your laptop. I think you have installed lots of program on your systems that are not required and so I would like to suggest you to uninstall the program that is not installed on your system, if you’re not using the program that is not necessary then uninstall it and to do this you need to go through the following steps: first click on the start icon and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program.

Even I had this issue few years back. I think you need to make perform the Disk Cleanup and after that you will be able to speed up the system. To perform the Disk Cleanup, first click on the start icon and after that click on the program. Now on the program go to the accessories and after that click on the disk clean up. Now you will get the disk clean up windows and under that go to the steps given under that and after that go through your issue.

I’d recommend you to Defrag your hard disk on your system and so that your computer work fast and to perform the Defrag your hard disk, you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and later click on the program. Now on the programs go to the accessories and after that click on the system tools. Now on the system tools select the Disk Defragmenter. Now you will get the Disk Defragmenter windows and under that follow the steps given. This would help.