Thread: What’s the review for camera of Samsung brand

What’s the review for camera of Samsung brand

Hello friend I have been thinking to by Samsung bran camera I have really liked Samsung camera NX11, so I want a review towards it so that It would help me to buy the camera and I need it sooner so I want the reviews in bit urgent so please anyone using it or have any experience regarding this please help me out of it?

Re: What’s the review for camera of Samsung brand

The NX11 is an improved model based on the NX10, compatible with the new i-objective function, introduced by the NX100. Only the most defining NX11 point is that it provides Samsung i-function concept of objective of a broader right of the box. The Samsung NX11 has a redesigned hand grip at the front of the camera, in comparison to the NX10. The launch reinforces the company’s commitment to leading innovation in the compact system camera market. And If you want to listen the review for it in one word then I would be saying that is is awesome not at all a problem with it.

A typical camera user wraps his hand around the lens when holding the camera, the menu button for quick access in real lenses allows for quick adjustment of the main settings; the new i-system function allows photographers the use, of course, his left hand to change settings via a button built into the lens i-function. Now the NX11 have been a smaller model if you compare it with the SLR bit with the the rubber grip at the front and I think that Samsung has been planning to do something very nice with compromising with the size and handling and stuffs. So I think this would be the best choice to go with you would be enjoying ti a lot.

The NX11 also has a spotlight with the best making for the easy usability, and the option which they have been taking care with the change in the grip is really an awesome choice this has made shooting easier and has made everything so simple that it has been preferred with many of the professional user. it has a lens priority mode dial, to simplify searching for the best mode for each lens a Sound & Picture mode and Lens Priority mode that recognizes the attached lens and optimizes settings accordingly this has really increased the feature and the attraction point of it and has made it a great choice.

I have to talk about its feature and I don’t think after looking at the features you would be having any problem in thinking to go with it, so let’s talk about it, it has 14.6 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor than Smart Filters: Playback has been one of the very nice feature, than Lithium Ion Rechargeable battery another best feature Picture Wizard Modes: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom, 18-55mm OIS iFunction Kit lens after looking at so many feature I don’t think you would be liking to go to any other camera I haven’t saw any bad review towards this camera so I would be saying that go with it and remember there are lots of features I haven’t mentioned it over here.

If you are just asking for the review I would say that this is one of the best camera and you wont find a single person denying that and I am sure that if you get this one you would be really enjoying this a lto and then I would say that you can go through net and just read about this model and you would be able to see what all this camera has and I am rsur you would be liking it a lot, just read them and even from the center you would be buying it you just go through with it over there too and then make sure that you are getting the good product that’s it and you would be enjoying it from the next moment.

The Samsung NX11 is the updated version of the NX10, and without a mirror or a compact camera from Samsung, with 14.6 Megapixel Digital SLR in size, given the image quality of an SLR, but it's more compact size. Samsung’s NX11 NX10 upgrades which began in 2010. While not a huge review, offers a few incremental updates. The APS-C sensor is larger than the micro 4 / 3 and the larger sensor offers high-quality images with ease.