Thread: Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF starts and then freezes

Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF starts and then freezes

I have a Sony laptop which is apparently from the Vaio series, I have been having some real tough time to fix this laptop here, it’s a famous VGN-NW20EF model that I have, I have been trying to place this laptop on table this morning and tried to start this up, but it just started up after few seconds and then it just turned down, so I just need to fox this here, I need to fix this problem so can you guys just help me out,

re: Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF starts and then freezes

I just got an idea about the problem that is faced by you but , I think that this problem is more over is vast to recognize and even more deeper to understand as there could be an n number of problem that could be causing you this problem like a virus , issue , and this could also be an blue screen issue , this could also be a heating problem so I guess that it would be better for both of us if you are able narrow down on this with a better explanation .

Your problem looks similar to mine, I have been having same problem here with my compact pc that I own so I think that my solution should work for, at last your laptop also crashes after started and used for some time, I think that it would be better for you if you remove all the devices that are attached to this as sometimes they conflict while here are booting, so I think that it would be better for you to fix this problem .

I am really sorry for my condition , but I can just explain you the problem that are faced by me and the things that I have done before the problem started appearing to me so I think that it would be better for me and you , as I don ‘t have enough technical knowledge I am not been able to provide you guys with some high features related , well it just stated this morning , I have installed anything yet but , there were content pop up ‘s regarding an error . (I just cannot remember the what the error said)

So At present there would be numerous cause for the reason that of which you laptop is getting freeze following a boot up, it may happen that there would be some RAM issue as this is a common system for RAM not working well , or it is soon going to wear out , i would rather recommend you to run your window in Safe mode and make persuaded that you don ‘t run any other product while you are running this in safe mode.

It give the impression that there is problem with your CPU fan for the reason of which your laptop get freezes subsequent to two or more proceedings of boot up, it may happen that there are lot of dust that is collected in this the vents that are used,so I think that it would be better for you to connect this here, so that you could find a better way out I would recommend you to take a visit at Sony customer service if you laptop is still in warranty .

Re: Sony Vaio VGN-NW20EF starts and then freezes

Thanks for all the replies , I just took my laptop to all sony vaio gallery and the technician there , took my laptop and then started to check every part of it too look if there was anything that made the warranty void, so after that they told me that they would see through the problem in much deeper way and then fix the problem .