Thread: Unable to access bios after upgrading to windows 7 on Sony VGX-XL100

Unable to access bios after upgrading to windows 7 on Sony VGX-XL100

I think that I am having some really unique problem here, I have been trying this really very hard to figure out this problem here, but it seems that I just cannot be done without a professional help so I posted this query here; I have a Sony VGX-XL100. Which was then upgrade from my previous operating system to windows & but since then I am just not been able to access the bios does anyone know what the problem is or what caused the problem

re: Unable to access bios after upgrading to windows 7 on Sony VGX-XL100

I guess that you should try pressing the F2 button that you are having on your keyboard as that might help you to take or enter you in the bios setting, I have also tried to check out this, but as I am not know about the pc that you are having or using, I just cannot help you out, or you can also try pressing he start – up key so that it may help you to enter the bios. And if that still does not work that I suggest you pressing all the F key’s.

Hey , thanks for all the replies that you have given to me , that was really helpful to me , but I guess that it is just not possible to for me to get an access to through this . I have been searching for all the over the internet and other sites , but I just cannot get an enter in to it , all I get is the boot – up screen with various boot –up option and diagnostic tools , is there something wrong with my pc please reply fast .

Can you use the keyboard and the function key when the system starts or after the system has completed the booting processes completely , I have been having some really strongly problem , I have been trying to fix this problem , for my Mac desktop also but then I figured out that the keyboard was faulty which lead to the problem that I have faced now , but it seems that it is just a factor that you need to check before .

Okay, I think that you should follow the solution that I am giving to you here, as this might help you in a better way, first try switching on the cpu and then you would get some beep sound which would in turn lead you to screen at the monitor and then you need to press the Del key as some of the Bios gives an access through an DEL keyboard. I guess that this shall solve your problem; I am trying really very hard for this, so I wish that this would help you out.

I think that this problem can be solved with the help go some things such as you can press the F10 key repeatedly so that this would help you gain some extra touch to it , I have been trying to fix this problem here , on my asus eeepc , and I suggest you to press this at a interval of 1 second , and then pressing the power button turn it on again , if still does then reboot again ,and try , well, if this does not succeed then I am sorry to say that you bios is been locked .

Re: Unable to access bios after upgrading to windows 7 on Sony VGX-XL100

hey thanks for all the suggestion that you have given to me that were really very helpful for me thanks for all the help that you have given to me , we ll all of them seemed to worked for me , but I guess, I know have to re-install the whole operating system as I think that it has problem in the working of the operating system , well thanks again for the help that you have given to me .