Thread: What is sn21 rim client plugin?

What is sn21 rim client plugin?

I am using Blackberry phone, and I have recently have rebooted the blackberry phone. When I do the reboot it always asks me that want to act this as the server. What does that mean during the time of the reboot and what is the plugin? Please help me to solve this problem. Thanking all in advance for helping me and giving me suggestions.

Re: What is sn21 rim client plugin?

Actually I am also getting the same problem when I try to reboot or even try to something with any of the application, i.e. when try to delete that application or when I try to add any new application on to the phone. When I get that type of message I always click on the ‘deny’ since I am not knowing what it is. Could anyone share or help on this topic?

Does someone know what id the sn21_rim_client_plugin really is? Even I am also getting that same message every time when I do the reboot, so I always do the battery pull method to avoid that error. And mine message box is every time messed up. The message in the message box are been lost i.e. weeks message are been missing, and the scroll bar always get “stuck” at the position of the date bars. Does anyone is also facing the same type of the problem?

I do suppose it might be due to the file and all same liked file names would be part of the Sprint Navigator. If I would have facing the same problem I might try to download same application from the internet again and again, and would also try to see that it fixes the problem or not i.e. could get solution or not.

It seem an old topic to me, anyways I am adding up a reply, because it also happens with me just when I have activated the firewall of the phone. This means that early it was doing whatever it was trying to do before I have activated the firewall. Even I also think that it might be part of the Sprint Navigation, but I do not understand that why does it need to act as a server.